Green Day and Guns N' Roses

Punos

i have another idea.  go die you green day loving pussy.  Green day has nothing to do with it. I said along with my idea of...........retard, you are the one who drags it on.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Green day loving pussy?! that is just immense, mr articulate (need a dictionary, asshole?!) i don't think i can come back with anything to top that, you got any more, i could do with a laugh, like er, call me hooray for tolerance&#33; or something, that would really make my day :kiss:

:lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, so obviously you and Cosper ain't exactly friends... BUt do you think you could take my advice and actually respect each others opinions without insulting each other?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, you have a very valid point and i am grown up enough to admit that all the squabbling is childish.

But you do understand that being called a 'green day loving pussy' was way too hillarious to leave alone? :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no actually the greenday loving pussy wasnt funny at all.

i fair insult it was but not funny.

your just being an idiot trying to call him unintelligent cause he pointed out how gay greenday is.

come on just let it go.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why do I have to be the one to let it go? no, i'll bloody well carry it on if i want to, goddammit cause i know i put up better arguements and Pointing out that a band is aherm, 'gay' does not win arguements, unless you have the IQ of a small ant.

In any case i didn't really understand your post, for example, what does "i fair insult it was but not funny" mean? come on, if you're gonna have a go, at least learn how to type properly!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

so pointing out the fact that a band is gay makes you have the intelligence of a small ant?

thats not a very smart argument at all.

greenday is gay theres no gettiing around it.

shut up i made a typo. who gives a shit? theres nothing to insult there without sounding unintelligent.

jesus christ grow up a little will ya?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic