CHAT.

New Rose

Well said Username.

It's a hobby and a whole lot more. :) I often spend entire days working on the Forum.

I think the efforts have proven to be very effective. The Forum is running quite smoothly.

The present priority is to plan the upgrade path to the new version comming out (version 2.1) wich is a major release (lots of improvements and new features).

As before I was never one to adopt a newver version of the Forum unless I was absolutely sure that it's perfectly stable. So at this time it is only an upgrade path because upgrading the Forum is not as simple as pressing a "upgrade" button I assure you. :)

As for the chat, I won't repeat what I have said before. It is in my list of priorities.. :)

I think all the changes on the forum as of late prove otherwise. This is a hobby for Eric. So he can't invest full work days into it. But I know for a fact he's been doing a LOT to make this place more stable and smooth running. It just takes time. Just because we don't immediately see it here doesn't mean it's not happening.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Exactly, well said Ron. It's a shame certain people in this thread don't see it that way and don't appreciate the work put into this place. If you think you can run a better forum without any hitches and only put a tiny amount of work into it i'd say that i didn't believe you - prove me wrong if you think that's the case.

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why dont you let Eric speak for himself?

I think all the changes on the forum as of late prove otherwise. This is a hobby for Eric. So he can't invest full work days into it. But I know for a fact he's been doing a LOT to make this place more stable and smooth running. It just takes time. Just because we don't immediately see it here doesn't mean it's not happening.

Exactly, well said Ron. It's a shame certain people in this thread don't see it that way and don't appreciate the work put into this place. If you think you can run a better forum without any hitches and only put a tiny amount of work into it i'd say that i didn't believe you - prove me wrong if you think that's the case.

R.

Why dont you let Eric speak for himself?

Because Eric doesn't need to deal with every single petty issue that crops up. If another moderator can answer the question then fine.

Why do you have such a problem with it? :rolleyes: