Deceased Rock Stars

Mama Kin

Which Deceased Rock Star Do You Wish You Could Of Seen Live?  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kurt.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hate nirvana, no musical talent. And the lead vocallist was a miserable junkie loser who wrote nothing but songs about his own depression and shit.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah but he obviously left an impression on a hell of a lot of people

Kurt.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hate nirvana, no musical talent. And the lead vocallist was a miserable junkie loser who wrote nothing but songs about his own depression and shit.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah...for being a miserable loser junkie...

Kurt.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah...for being a miserable loser junkie...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe, i mean im not a massive fan but i do like a lot of their songs and Kurt will forever be remembered maybe for the way he killed himself but the majority will remember him for his talents

Jim Morrison would have been an amazing performance to see live. His whole personality and the way he performed songs like LA Woman and Unknown Soldier, etc. though Jimi Hendrix would have been amazing to see, there's no one even in the same building as that guy...other than that, Freddie Mercury or John Bonham as someone else mentioned. I would have also like to have seen Tommy Bolin play with David Coverdale, Bolin was an AMAZING guitarist. Steve Clark would have been awesome to see live as well as Cliff Burton.

I could care less about Kurt Cobain, he made good music but it wasn't amazing and everyone seemed to be so much more into him and his music after his wife killed him.... :blink:

Talents? What fuckin talents?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

His voice was unique in a way that Axls was. Nobody that i can think of sounded like Axl perhaps you could say Robert Plant and nobody IMO sounded like Kurt. He could play guitar quite well and his song writing was very good

Talents? What fuckin talents?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

His voice was unique in a way that Axls was. Nobody that i can think of sounded like Axl perhaps you could say Robert Plant and nobody IMO sounded like Kurt. He could play guitar quite well and his song writing was very good

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cant say i agree with you on any of that.