VR - Contraband

Led Zeppelin - How The West Was Won

Joss Stone - Soul Sessions

Avril - Under My Skin

Prince - Rainbow Children

Iron Maiden - Dance Of Death

Keith Urban - Be Here

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow, MB going with a little Avril to change things up. That is an excellent pop rock album(yeah, I got, love it, I'll admit it)...but I'll raise you a Clarkson and say Breakway the best pop rock GRRRL album since 2000...

How's that for a showdown?!! :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You do know that Avril wrote Breakaway right? ;)

And anyway I've been so disappointed in rock since the 90s that I literally couldn't find too many rock albums that have come out in the millenium that I could put on my list.

andddddddd in addition to my last post on this topic...I have to admit this the Offspring Greatest hits

what else have i bought...not much really just a few Maiden C.Ds, Black Sabbath greatest hits and BTV of the Murderdolls etc i dont have any money :(

Oh no i bought some crap C.Ds like Good Charlotte TYATH and Avril Let go there where quite good when i was 11... :P

AND THE C.D OF THE YEAR THE GOLDEN BOX SET THINGY FROM KISS ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR TRANSELVANIA 9012 BY WEDNESDAY 13 rock3

There's been a few good albums now I look at it...like Love Peace & Fuck.

But yeah lots of bad stuff too...same as any other time :mellow:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh man I just absolutely don't like that title :mellow:

Like that Lasagna-song rules but guh.

What a tamtitle :mellow:

Edited by Lindy

VR - Contraband

Led Zeppelin - How The West Was Won

Joss Stone - Soul Sessions

Avril - Under My Skin

Prince - Rainbow Children

Iron Maiden - Dance Of Death

Keith Urban - Be Here

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow, MB going with a little Avril to change things up. That is an excellent pop rock album(yeah, I got, love it, I'll admit it)...but I'll raise you a Clarkson and say Breakway the best pop rock GRRRL album since 2000...

How's that for a showdown?!! :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You do know that Avril wrote Breakaway right? ;)

And anyway I've been so disappointed in rock since the 90s that I literally couldn't find too many rock albums that have come out in the millenium that I could put on my list.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ha! MB, I *knew* you were going to come back with the Avril writing Breakaway thing--fair enough. That was the weakest track on the album IMO, I skip it every time. But it was HUGELY successful, a freakin monster on the charts and definitely gave the album a huge blast off. Hey, like I said, I'm a big Avril fan too--both her looks(HOT!) and the music if I want some good pop rock.

You're right, there really haven't been a lot of great rock albums this century although the needle is pointing up with the situation seeming to improve the last few years. While not hard rock, I would add both of Elan's albums as standouts(Street Child and London Express).

http://www.cinescape.com/0/editorial.asp?a...Music+%26+Audio

I know it's 90's, but I don't know how I missed RATM other than I hate political music and rap. But I've been listening to the debut and Battle of Los Angeles albums non-stop for about a month now and that's some phenominal and heavy shit. Fuckin love it!!! rock3

Evil Empire not as good, but still a few great tracks(Bulls on Parade, Vietnow, etc)...

Edited by Turn_It_Up

There's been a few good albums now I look at it...like Love Peace & Fuck.

But yeah lots of bad stuff too...same as any other time :mellow:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh man I just absolutely don't like that title :mellow:

Like that Lasagna-song rules but guh.

What a tamtitle :mellow:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah they shoudl just say Love Peace & Bonk.. that would be much better I think.