Mama Kin

Guest gnr>everything
THE GIFMASTER LIVES ON!!!!

you1ff.gif

rock3

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow thanks a lot dude, do you know how i now set it as my avatar :question:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I could have done that!...it's not legal file size...but I'll keep it on the low down :confused2:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If it isnt legal file size does that mean i cant use it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can use it but it will be removed :ph34r:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh i see, but how do i set it as my avatar because i dont think im doing it right

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

put this as the url for your avatar

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/9964/you1ff.gif

Edited by gnr>everything

Guest gnr>everything
Thanks man, i just set it but it hasnt worked because i cant see it, is that because of the size?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Possibly, but if you link to a picture on the internet it should work :blink:

Im looking for some Axl or Guns N' Roses moving avatars but i cant find them does anyone know where i could find them :question:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

GIFS

There You Are my man, just go through the pages as there are various ones in that thread ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I noticed you took my avatar...first of all it's too big in size...and second of all you didn't even upload it to your own online host, so your using my bandwidth

Maybe if you had asked I would have kindly gave it to you, but you can't just steal stuff like that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

John, thats an interesting comment - someone else is using an avatar I sent them, but Im hosting it - is that a bad thing? :scared:

Guest gnr>everything
Im looking for some Axl or Guns N' Roses moving avatars but i cant find them does anyone know where i could find them :question:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

GIFS

There You Are my man, just go through the pages as there are various ones in that thread ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I noticed you took my avatar...first of all it's too big in size...and second of all you didn't even upload it to your own online host, so your using my bandwidth

Maybe if you had asked I would have kindly gave it to you, but you can't just steal stuff like that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

John, thats an interesting comment - someone else is using an avatar I sent them, but Im hosting it - is that a bad thing? :scared:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, it's no big deal, but this guy took it without asking. And yours is on a photobucket thing while mine's on my own online hosting space, which is very limited in size. If he had asked then I wouldnn't care, that was really the only problem.

drdtur.gif

Legal.

Thanks man, i tried using it but it didnt work it come up with a little red cross and underneath said offsite file 64x64

drdtur.gif

Try that link.

Sorry dude but that one didnt seem to wanna work either :lol:

I'd say you're putting it in wrong then mate. PM Madison or Eric and they can set it up, or try reading this topic for reference.

The link to the image is

http://www.pcr4u.com/highvoltageacdc/drdtur.gif

Good luck. ;)

I made the frame rate faster if you want...no offense acdc I just thought it looked better faster, but you still did the work to make it legal :ph34r:

drdtur.gif

:lol:

He looks like he's on bloody speed now! I agree a little faster looks better, but perhaps he's too fast now?

I slow down my gifs a little because when they're legal they become so short. That way people think they're getting a longer product.... :laugh:

Guest gnr>everything
I made the frame rate faster if you want...no offense acdc I just thought it looked better faster, but you still did the work to make it legal :ph34r:

drdtur.gif

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol:

He looks like he's on bloody speed now! I agree a little faster looks better, but perhaps he's too fast now?

I slow down my gifs a little because when they're legal they become so short. That way people think they're getting a longer product.... :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah maybe, I can try again later...great idea on making them longer though :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

GIFS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you talking to me?

i dont see anyone else around here, so you must be talking to me...

j/k :P

sorry man, i didnt know about that, i only used it coz it was such a cool avatar

and yes i will take it down gladly ;)

Guest gnr>everything

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

GIFS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you talking to me?

i dont see anyone else around here, so you must be talking to me...

j/k :P

sorry man, i didnt know about that, i only used it coz it was such a cool avatar

and yes i will take it down gladly ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that's ok if you use it, I just would have appreciated if you asked me first :) (its too big for the forum anyways...it was taken down by eric when I was using it)