a Led Zeppelin DVD question

Chrisi Rokks

For the movie The Song Remains The Same. Which was filmed in Madison Square Garden, they shot all 3 nights of their stint in New York. So there's 3 performances of that song to pick from...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah, i knew there was more than one night...so they just picked the best audio and dubbed it on the video? Clever stuff aye

For the movie The Song Remains The Same. Which was filmed in Madison Square Garden, they shot all 3 nights of their stint in New York. So there's 3 performances of that song to pick from...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah, i knew there was more than one night...so they just picked the best audio and dubbed it on the video? Clever stuff aye

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah, unfortunately they lost track of what footage was from what night and they ended up messing the audio/video sync so you can see the sound won't always match the video because it's from the wrong night!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah, unfortunately they lost track of what footage was from what night and they ended up messing the audio/video sync so you can see the sound won't always match the video because it's from the wrong night!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So the Song Remains The Same version is playing something different from what Jimmy seems to be playing? During the intro solo, I mean. Because it really doesn't look as if he's playing that. I could be wrong though.