Iron Maiden Daughter vs. Black Sabbath Daughter

Battlehawk

Since it seems Sabbath fans and Maiden fans are at eachother throats lets compare daughters

Steve Harris' Daughter

lauren-09-250.jpg

Ozzy's Piglet

289524.jpeg

Steve Harris' hot smokin daughter...again

9A.jpg

Ozzy's Waste of Sperm, Cuntbag

bracket_osbourne.jpg

And to end this on a nice note, Lauren again

42b.jpg

On a side note, I'd up her Irons

:shades::shades::shades::shades:

ps. If you like Kelly more then Lauren, you must have an erectial disfunction of some kind, and your dumb.

Edited by Battlehawk

First of all, it's not fair that you pick good pics of Steve's daughter and shitty ones of Ozzy's. I would've picked Lauren, but since you're trying to use a shit trick for people to pick her, I'll say Kelly.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Those are some of her more unflattering pictures, but it's not like she's a complete turnaround in her others. Find me some where she blows away Lauren.

First of all, it's not fair that you pick good pics of Steve's daughter and shitty ones of Ozzy's. I would've picked Lauren, but since you're trying to use a shit trick for people to pick her, I'll say Kelly.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Those are some of her more unflattering pictures, but it's not like she's a complete turnaround in her others. Find me some where she blows away Lauren.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah I'd like to see that. Fact is Kelly is a fat bitch and there are NO good shots of her!!

Lauren is very good looking. I think she's got a bright future.

20050922124302.jpg

at least kelly osborn looks original....that other girl looks like every other jodie marsh wannabe rockstar.

anyhow.....i think there's something deeper behind your hate...bet you she turned you down

Funny how you chose some fairly awful pictures of Kelly but some pretty good one's of the other one.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Show me a good picture of Kelly Osbourne and I'll show you a purple dog....

By the way, I heard that Aimee Osbourne is supposed to be alright? Could someone post a picture of her?