Which Guitar should I buy?

Which Guitar do you recomend?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I like the way the pickups are spaced on the Ibenez...you can probably get more interesting sounds and configurations on it. Plus, if you modded it out, it would probably sound real nice. The other one is nice, but if I had to choose...go with Ibenez

Ok, I live in peru and after an elimination process of all the guitars available, im between this 2 guitars. I play allot of variety but I choose this 2 because i need a guitar with a floyd rose. Please help me, and tell me for which guitar did you vote and why...

RG2570EVSLmikrofonit.jpg

aemh50.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude really no-one can decide but you. I don't know what the situation is in Peru if you can try them out or not but I suggest you do, even taking a day out to go to somewhere that will let you try them is worth it, considering this is going to be your axe, your child.

If you have to get it ordered I suggest reading the reviews at harmony central to get an idea of what you want. Most of the guys there know their stuff, unlike some of the guys here, judging by the idiotic posts in the gibson v fender thread. A lot of people will judge on looks.

Having said that, go with the ibanez :D

i need a guitar with a floyd rose.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, Floyd Rose's suck, and those two guitars dont have REAL floyd roses, they are lisenced ones. They will wear out in a year and be useless and youll need to replace them with an original floyd rose which is mega $$$

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, Floyd Rose's suck, and those two guitars dont have REAL floyd roses, they are lisenced ones. They will wear out in a year and be useless and youll need to replace them with an original floyd rose which is mega $$$

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ok, so what floyd rose would you recommend me???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ok, so what floyd rose would you recommend me???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The original Floyd Rose, they are made all out of Hardened Steel so they last for a long time. Or the Schaller licsened Floyd Rose. I wouldnt get any others besides those two.

The thing about Floyd Roses is that the whole bridge rests on two post, the contanct with these two posts is a knife edge. This is great because its a very smooth action. But because its a knife edge it can wear out and once it goes blunt the whole Floyd Rose is useless. Thats why the original made Floyd Rose is the best as it is all hardened steel.

The Ibanez.

Never really liked ESP's LTD Series.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Could you explain to me what is the "LTD series"?

But yeah, the Ibanez. The MH-50 is shit.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Their budget series.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Okay obviously you didnt get it. I know that, I have an LTD.

Nevermind..