• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You Know My Name [Look Up The Number] - The Beatles

Complete shit.

Perfect - Simple Plan

The worst song I've ever heard.

BUT I'VE GOT EVEN WORSE FEELINGS TO ANOTHER ONE:

La Gasolina - Daddy Yankee

It's not THAT bad as other reggeaton bullshit, but it was the big boom. And that completely brought music down.

Welcome to My Life and Untitled by Simple Plan

brought on by my brother. never liked em to begin with, but my dumbass 16 year old cousin ,who listens to shit-tastic bands like Disturbed, Linkin Park, and Switchfoot, introduced my brother to Untitled. my brother thinks it's a great song and listens to the same bands as my cousin. at the same time they make fun of me constantly for liking musical gods such as: Pink Floyd, Guns N Roses, AC/DC, The Rolling Stones, Nirvana, The Ramones, Sex Pistols, Stone Temple Pilots, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Pearl Jam, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Queen, Radiohead, Jane's Addiction, The Grateful Dead(the dead kicks some serious ass), The Doors, Aerosmith, and Soundgarden. on "Kick A Random Person In The Balls Day", a holiday I made up using my master imagination skills, my cousin shall be my target, simply because he has poisoned the minds of many people with his shitty psuedo-emo music.

any Akon song

also brought on by my brother

any song by The Used

because of the wannabe emo girls at my school. they thought The Used were the new Sex Pistols. silly bitches.

post some more later