Crash Midnight: New Boston Band GnR Fans may like

Crash Midnight

- This band may be right up the alley of a lot of you guys on this board. Since most of you are fellow lovers of hard blue-based rock, the whole band would absolutely love to hear what you guys think! Really hope you dig it, if you do pass the word - Check out Clips and a video from the newly released EP "Fresh From Detox"at WWW.CRASHMIDNIGHT.COM. . . and message the band at www.myspace.com/CrashMidnight

-Crash Midnight

(Influenced heavily by Rolling Stones, GnR, NY Dolls, Dead Boys, Aerosmith, Motley Crue, Rose Tattoo, Sex Pistols, Led Zeppelin, Hanoi Rocks and Jack F'n Daniels)

Edited by Crash Midnight

one of the best new rock bands i have heard in a long time. i can tell yall are really influenced my guns n roses.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks king23james06, I forwarded on this comment to the guys. they really appreciate the support! (especially coming from a fan of one of their biggest influences) . . . if you're on myspace, you can message the whole band and speak to them directly.

thanks again

-CM

• 4 weeks later...

The results are in and "151" wins by a landslide as the official first single from Fresh From Detox. Thanks again to everyone for all their support and for taking the time to let us know your opinions! There is a video up on www.CrashMidnight.com Crash Midnight Video . Scroll down to the bottom of the page to check it out. Any of you guys from the New York City area, the band will be playing a 21+ show at The Continental located at 25, 3rd Ave . . . check out www.continentalnyc.com for directions. Hope we'll get to meet some of you there!

-CM