Greatest Rock N' Roll Nation

Axl Rose Child

Which is the greatest rock n' roll nation?  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

what about australia ???    theyre australian the best band of all time

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They didnt have that much good bands. I hate when people say AC/DC are Australian when Bon, Malcolm and Angus were born in Scotland. Also Brian Johnson was born in England.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Except the band was started in Australia. The members might be Scottish, but the band is Australian.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They didnt have that much good bands. I hate when people say AC/DC are Australian when Bon, Malcolm and Angus were born in Scotland. Also Brian Johnson was born in England.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Except the band was started in Australia. The members might be Scottish, but the band is Australian.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah but the talent of the band (i.e. Bon, Angus, Malcolm) came from Scotland. They just happened to meet and form a band in Australia.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah but the talent of the band (i.e. Bon, Angus, Malcolm) came from Scotland. They just happened to meet and form a band in Australia.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lars Ulrich is the one that started Metallica. Since he was born in Denmark, does that make Metallica a Danish band?

AC/DC are an australian band. Bon, Angus and Malcolm spent most of their life before AC/DC in australia, and the music is clearly influenced by australian culture. Would you say van halen are dutch?

I'd say america. You have the root of all rock n roll in blues such as chuck berry and elvis presley.

Many american bands also are underrated because they wore spandex. <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lars Ulrich is the one that started Metallica. Since he was born in Denmark, does that make Metallica a Danish band?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, because Hetfield is the main song-writer.

Damn, I'm confusing myself. It doesnt matter what country has the better music, as long as I get to hear it. :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mat Sorum's family heritage from Norway, his names Sorum comes from the place Sørum over here. That makes Guns N' Roses a Norwegian band end of story

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mat Sorum's family heritage from Norway, his names Sorum comes from the place Sørum over here. That makes Guns N' Roses a Norwegian band end of story

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah it would if Matt was the founder of Guns N' Roses :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HAHAHA!!! :laugh::lol:

Exactly.

AC/DC consider themselves an Australian band. If they themselves think that, then who is anyone to say that they're not an Australian band? :huh: