GNR Tribute bands?

Just been to see Europes best GnR tribute band...

Bad Obsession..

Well I can only say that I was shocked at how good they were.

Definately worth a look and go to see them if you get the chance.....

Check out their website...they are soon changing their name to UK Guns N' Roses.

http://www.badobsession.co.uk/

Anybody know of any other GNR tribute bands????

Just been to see Europes best GnR tribute band...

Bad Obsession..

Well I can only say that I was shocked at how good they were.

Definately worth a look and go to see them if you get the chance.....

Check out their website...they are soon changing their name to UK Guns N' Roses.

http://www.badobsession.co.uk/

Anybody know of any other GNR tribute bands????

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My bro Binge has been raving about these guys, apparently the "Axl" of the group can pull off most of the shit and maybe thinks he IS Axl! Scary stuff... but great all the same!

I must say their rendition of NightTrain on the website is pretty damn good. The guy matches Axl's low voice almost perfectly. And his 'high voice' sounds pretty close to when Axl was having some of his .. less than perfect nights in 91 / 92. I could see mistaking the sound of these guys for the real thing - at least for a casual listener.

-darknemus

Bad Obsession are awesome!

soloharris, the only GNR tribute bands I know of the UK/Europe are Gunz N' Rozes (Recently reunited!) , Bad Obsession (The only UK tribute band who play November Rain, Estranged, Breakdown etc.) and Lose Your Illusion, these guys are fairly new, I haven't gone to see them but check out www.myspace.com/loseyourillusion to hear their WTTJ and It's So Easy.

lmao,i just went to the bad obsession website,and i forgot i left my gnr cd in there,so i'm listening to it thinking"WOW,THESE GUYS DO SOUND LIKE GUNS N' ROSES",right down to pretty tied up,and i put my heead close to the speakers to check thier accent at the very beginning of pretty tied up,and i'm thinking"what accent?",then i closed the site when i was about to listen to thier night traion thinking it was backround music, it was funny when i realized how much of an idiot i was when i left my uyi 2 in there playing.....

i think it's a sign that listening to gnr is almost TOO natural to me......

Guns 2 Roses

they play up at the marquee from time to time.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guns 2 Roses are awesome check out their video clip they were at the Hard Rock Cafe in Hyde Park last Friday most of the Crystal Palace football team, DJ Foxy & Robin Burke from Virgin Radio were there to see them! They're storming over the UK & are considered by many to be better than Bad Obsession so much so that a lot of venues have dropped Bad Obsession in favour of Guns 2 Roses. They've been around a while but only came outside London beginging of this year & they're cleaning up!

If you ain't seen them yet you don't know what your missing! rock3

Guns 2 Roses video clip

Guns 2 Roses on mypsace.com

GUNS 2 ROSES WEBSITE

ps* Also Bad Obsession ain't the only ones who do Estranged, November Rain, Breakdown etc G2R have been doing those for over a year now! and Axl in G2R plays piano on November Rain himself :shades:

Edited by coldheartbreaker25

I can recall the best GNR cover band I saw was at a club called Oasis160, in Chicago Heights Illinois back on June 15th of 2002. They were called"NIGHTRAIN". Man they played a killer set, and after their set ended, a Motley Crue tribute band called "WILD SIDE", played one hell of a rockin set too. It was a great show.

• 2 weeks later...
fuck tribute bands.tribute bands are just tribute,and real guns are awsome. rock1  rock2  rock3  rock4  :devil:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I really don't have much to say about your opinion except I agree a tribute band is just a tribute band. But at least tribute bands still give us the music alot of the originals gave us and if they split up or were on a long ass hiatus, Like GNR, we at least have something to tie us over with until we get something like a new album or a reunion from a band. There is a hell of alot of great tribute bands out there and apparently I think you need to explain why you feel the way you do, cause you ain't in America bud, and I think you need to keep your bias opinions to yourself then waste your time posting it.