Megadeth vs Metallica

Maddergascar

Megadeth or Metallica  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok, I know how this one is going to come out, but just wandering how many megadeth fans there are,

Personally I'm voting for Crazy Dave. I don't know what it is, but recently, whenever I want to listen to Thrash, it's always Megadeth I reach for. Everyone says that Mustaine is an aweful singer, but I think he sounds quite cool, especially the way he alternates between growling and that kind of euphoric wail he has.

Edited by Maddergascar

MEGADETH!!! rock3 Dave is a amazing guitar player and songwritter!! I really wish Mustiane would punch Lars in the face :fuckyou:

"Unlike you, I'm no vision to myself, lest you forget

You didn't ever make metal, buddy, metal made you

To crush and roll over everyone along the way

Is something that you are, something that I'm not"

Edited by AxlRoseHaulsAss

Metallica easily. I have listened to two Megadeth albums and I am impressed with them but Metallica is definitely the better band. Dave Mustaines voice, while not as bad as everyone says, is pretty weak. It fits well with the music but thats about the only good thing I can say about it. Its awful compared to Hetfields and Dave isn't an eight of the lyricist James is.

Null vote,

They are equal to me.

Megadeth is more badass, with better solos and more flashy guitar work, Dave is the meaning of the word Cool, and they have some really cool songs.

Metallica has better riffs, but have changed their style to a pretty crappy one over the last decade, they have stronger albums as a whole.

If you think Hammett is good, then listern to the guitar dueling between Mustaine and Friedman on Hanger 18.

why does everyone worship cliff? cause he died?

he's never done anything notable

MEGADETH

3 words,

MY LAST WORDS

and dave wrote all of metallica's good riffs anyway

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Alot of people do that...Give respect just because that person passed....I give respect where it is due...Music/and the person as a humanbeing.

Megadeth beats the shit out of Metallica. i am a huge fan of Megadeth, they are in my top 3 favorite bands with Alice In Chains and GNR of course. the only metallica album i care for is the Black album. I think most of their other stuff sucks. oh and dave mustaine is a better singer than james hetfield.

What a tough choice here. But even though I like Megadeth and I got a buttload of bootlegs and shit, I do as same with Metallica. But out of the latter of the two, I still jam Metal Up Your Ass and No Life till' Leather on occasion. I'm going with METALLICA.

REST IN PEACE BROTHER: CLIFF BURTON: FEB 10, 1962- SEPT 27, 1986.

On the day of his birthday and the anniversary of his death, I still light a candle and play his era of music. It still makes the hair on my toes stand up on end.

And I can't say I was pleasantly pleased with St.Anger, I'll still watch Some Kind Of Monster and try to get a vibe in it but It's not working. But I'll still follow both of the bands.

MEGADETH

3 words,

MY LAST WORDS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

we dont worship cliff, we show him fuckin respect because he was a kickass bass player, I'd personally argue the best bass player in metal against anyone, and im sure id have plenty of people behind me

MEGADETH

3 words,

MY LAST WORDS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

we dont worship cliff, we show him fuckin respect because he was a kickass bass player, I'd personally argue the best bass player in metal against anyone, and im sure id have plenty of people behind me

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cliff is an excellent Bassist, had a good deal of influence, but i dont think he's the best in Metal...

I think Steve Harris takes that title.