Franz Ferdinand - You Could Have It So Much Better

Yamisonic

Listen.

The new album's sound may be annoying to fans of the first one, but it grows on you. Trust me. You should really get it, it's an awesome album. You won't regret it!

And for those who don't like it, I already said, it's kind of a new sound. Give it a try.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

their music is lame, if their new single, that is being whored all over my MTV, is any indicastion of how the whole albums sounds its gonne be the same shit differnt pile. :sleeper:

Listen.

The new album's sound may be annoying to fans of the first one, but it grows on you. Trust me. You should really get it, it's an awesome album. You won't regret it!

And for those who don't like it, I already said, it's kind of a new sound. Give it a try.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

their music is lame, if their new single, that is being whored all over my MTV, is any indicastion of how the whole albums sounds its gonne be the same shit differnt pile. :sleeper:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The single doesn't sound much like the album. All of the songs sound pretty different. It's a really cool album.

They've always had these really stupid single choices anyway.

Listen.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

most of the time i agree with you yammy but not now

it's quite an old sound actually...recycled new wave from the eighties and throwing in flavors of punk in their just for kicks...really....quite old but not necessarily a bad direction for bands that strive to hit it on mtv because that was the same sound that started mtv and was all right...

not exactly my taste at the moment

I think Franz Ferdinand are awesome.

I like their cheesy image and their 80's sound. It's awesome. They play their own instruments and write their own songs which earns brownie points with me. They're not bad live either.

The things that people find annoying are the exact same things that I find awesome. Why? Because they do them on purpose. It's supposed to be geeky!

Catchy tunes + great sense of humour. I can't help but laugh at the end of "Do You Want To" when they all stand there with their arms in the air yelling "YEAH!". It looks so ridiculous and lame.

Pure, unadulterated awesome.

But buy Hysteria anyway because that album is awesome.

The things that people find annoying are the exact same things that I find awesome. Why? Because they do them on purpose. It's supposed to be geeky!

But buy Hysteria anyway because that album is awesome.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That isn't a reason to love them. It would be like me acting like a racist, and people considering it to be awesome because I'm not really a racist, but only pretending to be a racist.

Anyway, I don't dig the Ferds.

Listen.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

most of the time i agree with you yammy but not now

it's quite an old sound actually...recycled new wave from the eighties and throwing in flavors of punk in their just for kicks...really....quite old but not necessarily a bad direction for bands that strive to hit it on mtv because that was the same sound that started mtv and was all right...

not exactly my taste at the moment

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

By new sound I meant a new direction in Franz Ferdinand sound.

Dude, I love this album. I think I may like it more than the first one.