Stairway or Bohemian Rhapsody

Pepeterry

Which of these is a better song  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Stairway for me. Both songs have legendary lyrics and vocals to support them. I consider Stairway's guitar solo legendary, I don't consider Bohemian Rahpsody's though. I also feel the overall musicmanship is much better in Stairway.

This question has been asked so many times........

Bohemian Rhapsody is my favourite, it's a cassic that everyone knows and can sing along to, and it's got great parts to headbang to. It mixes a contrast of different emotions changing poignantly and effectively throughout the entire song which I think is amazing and is why it was such a popular piece.

stairway overrated? :lol: ,ppl who dont understand muscicianship and the amazing patterns of muscal notes and tones wove within that song usually talk this kind of nonsense, ppl who can't understand the real meaning of the words in that song usually say that kind of crap, random flutes? :P well theres the next chopin of our generation, cmon guys, the song may be slow but it represent so much more than can be seen to the naked and ignorant eye...

stairway overrated?  :lol: ,ppl who dont understand muscicianship and the amazing patterns of muscal notes and tones wove within that song usually talk this kind of nonsense, ppl who can't understand the real meaning of the words in that song usually say that kind of crap, random flutes?  :P well theres the next chopin of our generation, cmon guys, the song may be slow but it represent so much more than can be seen to the naked and ignorant eye...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are right.

The Lyrics in both songs are great and have great meanings.

Im still in a doubt of which one is better...

I think BH is the most overated song ever and i can never listen to it due to its huge commercial style and that it's continuously over played

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i find it fun to sing when i'm with a couple mates that sing and know the whole thing cuz we all harmonize appropriately

GALILEO! GALILEO!

stairway is still better though... :wub:

I think BH is the most overated song ever and i can never listen to it due to its huge commercial style and that it's continuously over played

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

actully Stairway to Heaven is the most played song ever on radio, even though it was never realsed as a single.