Robbie

JDRM

wow :blink:

a friend just sent it to me and it was amazing :)

what are your oppinions on it

cant wait till intensive care rock4

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I love his new song, the video is great too. I cant wait for the album. Robbie hasnt disappointed in any of his albums so i have very high expectations and im sure i wont be disappointed

I haven't heard his new single. Tut Tut! *Hangs head in shame*

Wat's it like?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Click here

It's on there. Click on 'Inspired' and you can listen to it. Or 'Insane' to watch the video. There's also a nice song called 'Make Me Pure' on there too

ARQ

Edited by Axls Rocket Queen

Wat's it like?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Click here

It's on there. Click on 'Inspired' and you can listen to it. Or 'Insane' to watch the video. There's also a nice song called 'Make Me Pure' on there too

ARQ

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OMG that was amazing. Thankyou so much you've made my day

:heart:

Wat's it like?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Click here

ARQ

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not a problem.

I think I like 'Make Me Pure' more than Tripping now, actually...is it just me or does the video have a hella lot of references to films and other videos and stuff (apart from the obvious Alice in Wonderland stuff i mean...like The Cure, The Shining etc)

ARQ

Wat's it like?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Click here

ARQ

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not a problem.

I think I like 'Make Me Pure' more than Tripping now, actually...is it just me or does the video have a hella lot of references to films and other videos and stuff (apart from the obvious Alice in Wonderland stuff i mean...like The Cure, The Shining etc)

ARQ

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeh i noticed that hmmmm....

Wat's ur fav video he's done. Obviuosly Rock DJ. The tiger pants. I want them!!! I WANT THEM!!!!

Wat's it like?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Click here

ARQ

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not a problem.

ARQ

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wat's ur fav video he's done. Obviuosly Rock DJ. The tiger pants. I want them!!! I WANT THEM!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's a good one, yeah. Though I do like Let Me Entertain You and Come Undone as well

ARQ

Wat's it like?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Click here

ARQ

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not a problem.

ARQ

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's a good one, yeah. Though I do like Let Me Entertain You and Come Undone as well

ARQ

Oh m8 with the exception of Axl and Duff Robbie is my nxt fav man. I like the video's when he's serious as he looks 10 times sexier them. I hated that song Something beautiful as it only had Robbie in for what like 2 secx at the end. Shame on him.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmmm......

Axl or Robbie, Robbie or Axl.....

How about both?  :ph34r:

:lol: ARQ, you naughty girl, you!

ARQ

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Both! But then we'd have to include, the rest of Guns n' Roses, RHCP, MCR, and like lodes of other fit men!

Oh so many to choose from in such a small planet!

{voice in head} *than why haven't any knocked on your door yet*

Don't you just hate that tiny voice or is it reality! Hey there isn't any harm in window shopping!

U r v.nughty ARQ but then so am i! hehehehehehe :P