Posting pics

*ParadiseCityGirl*

You know when you want to post a pic, you have to enter the link thing into the IMG box...well I want to post pics from my digital camera etc. But I don't know how to get one of those link thingys. I have tried to upload them on those websites like yousendit.com etc etc. but it never workds....can someone help?? Thanks :D

*pcg*

Thanks...but the link isn't working! It says "website not found"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Try doing whatever you're doing in this thread so people can see what the problem is :)

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can't though...to sum it up, I just want to post a pic from my digital camera that is already on my computer. I just dont know how to get the pic onto this forum. From what I've been told, I need to get a website where I can have the pic "webhosted" or something... hope that cleared up what im trying to say a little more...

I can't though...to sum it up, I just want to post a pic from my digital camera that is already on my computer. I just dont know how to get the pic onto this forum. From what I've been told, I need to get a website where I can have the pic "webhosted" or something... hope that cleared up what im trying to say a little more...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Right,

Go to photobucket.com

Click Join Now! in the top left hand corner of the screen.

When you've got an account sorted go back to photobucket.com and log into your account using your username and password.

Hit 'Browse' and find the picture on your PC.

When the picture has been uploaded scroll down and your picture will be there. Click the picture.

When the picture is displayed at full size, right click it and go to properties.

Find the Address (URL): - which will look something like this: 'http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a147/x_E...cover_idea5.jpg.

Copy it, and then come onto the forum, click 'IMG' and paste the address in there.

Hope that helps.

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Right,

Go to photobucket.com

Click Join Now! in the top left hand corner of the screen.

When you've got an account sorted go back to photobucket.com and log into your account using your username and password.

Hit 'Browse' and find the picture on your PC.

When the picture has been uploaded scroll down and your picture will be there. Click the picture.

When the picture is displayed at full size, right click it and go to properties.

Find the Address (URL): - which will look something like this: 'http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a147/x_E...cover_idea5.jpg.

Copy it, and then come onto the forum, click 'IMG' and paste the address in there.

Hope that helps.

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok that helped alot! That website worked for me....but the only problem I have now is the pics are too small. I pasted a pic onto paint on my computer and then I uploaded that one so I could post it, but its REALLY small... here:

axl.jpg

and it has that white frame around it.....?

*pcg*

Edited by *ParadiseCityGirl*

The white boarder is because you've put it in paint at some stage. When you've uploaded images from your camera - don't touch them, just upload them straight to photobucket from your pc.

How big was it originally?

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, I'm trying to post this pic:

http://www.fotolog.net/axlgnr/?photo_id=11450877

And I thought I could do it by putting it on paint and then uploading it to photobucket......

*pcg*

The white boarder is because you've put it in paint at some stage. When you've uploaded images from your camera - don't touch them, just upload them straight to photobucket from your pc.

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And I thought I could do it by putting it on paint and then uploading it to photobucket......

*pcg*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That picture doesn't save as a jpeg when i save it to my desktop. I think that's why you're having problems.

R.

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*pcg*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That picture doesn't save as a jpeg when i save it to my desktop. I think that's why you're having problems.

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So is their any way I can post it then?

*pcg*