Somebody please resize this

SpUd_Jr

Guest gnr>everything

Did you say something "out of line" to eric or a mod? Because once you do they check your sig and avatar and try to catch you with an oversize something

No exaggeration either, I've seen it happen many times(to myself included)

either way...your avatar was kick ass and one of the best on the forum I can't believe they took it down :angry:

Guest gnr>everything
Nope, actually I've barely even been here.

I don't really enjoy the forum as much as I used to.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As of late it's gotten kind of boring

ok very boring

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ok very boring

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't understand how people can say they find it boring when they have 19/20 posts per day? If it's so boring why are these people so active? Doesn't make sense to me...

R.

Edited by x_Estranged_x

Guest gnr>everything

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ok very boring

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't understand how people can say they find it boring when they have 19/20 posts per day? If it's so boring why are these people so active? Doesn't make sense to me...

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Those are all from the summer

I haven't been posting nearly as much lately...and even if I was, that has no bearing on my opinion of whether it's boring or not :rolleyes:

Edited by gnr>everything

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Those are all from the summer

I haven't been posting nearly as much lately...and even if I was, that has no bearing on my opinion of whether it's boring or not :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You had over 20 posts the other day. I'm not saying it's just you, i'm just wondering why people who find this place 'boring' are so active here?

-----

Did you say something "out of line" to eric or a mod? Because once you do they check your sig and avatar and try to catch you with an oversize something

No exaggeration either, I've seen it happen many times(to myself included)

Anyone who has a sig/avatar above the size limitations will have that image removed, and to be honest, most avatars/sigs are removed because people using slow connections post reports about them or if someone mentions it in a post:

btw your avatar is oversize ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The rules apply to everyone.

R.

Edited by x_Estranged_x

Guest gnr>everything

The rules apply to everyone

Then be consistent with it.

You had 20 posts a day the other day

And are you counting all my posts or something? BACK OFF...BACK OFF BITCH

and once again, just because I had that many in one day doesn't mean I do every day...as of late I haven't been posting as much. Yes one day I posted a lot, big deal

Yes, I posted that damians was oversize, and I try to help with things like that but I've noticed quite a few times that once someone says something about the moderating or anything else here that their avatar and sig are "inspected" when it wouldnt have been before

the quoting is all messed up so im just deleting the quotes

Edited by gnr>everything

And are you counting all my posts or something? BACK OFF...BACK OFF BITCH

and once again, just because I had that many in one day doesn't mean I do every day...as of late I haven't been posting as much. Yes one day I posted a lot, big deal

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No i'm not counting your posts, i read the top 10 list the other day and you were near the top, i remembered, sorry for being observant.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We are consistent. If someone has an avatar/sig that is oversized we remove it - no questions asked. We are helped in this by members who report these things (big thanks to you guys who do) - and also by people who mention it in threads like yourself.

R.

Guest gnr>everything

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We are consistent.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Then why was Spud's left for so long? There is nothing to argue in this thread. I stated what I think goes on with the sig and avatar thing and you're not going to change my mind(other people have told me they noticed this)

About the top poster thing, that list has something wrong with it, because all of a sudden people lose 4 posts from what they had that day and move up and down the list...it makes no sense

Then why was Spud's left for so long? There is nothing to argue in this thread. I stated what I think goes on with the sig and avatar thing and you're not going to change my mind(other people have told me they noticed this)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Because no one reported it? Mods/Admins arn't here to go through every single user's sig/avatar and check whether it meets the requirements or not. As soon as an avatar/sig is found to be too big - it is removed.

About the top poster thing, that list has something wrong with it, because all of a sudden people lose 4 posts from what they had that day and move up and down the list...it makes no sense

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's to do with time zones.

R.