Spaghetti Incident

Murderdoll

I thought youd all like to know this so i can gloat in my cheapness right i went to Tesco after church today and my mum was just lookin at the shit clothes when i saw a new C.D bin from the cornor of my eye...I went over to see if it was any good all i saw at first were like Rod Stewart and Duran Duran but then...I saw a picture of Spaghetti...It was the Spaghetti Incident and guess how much it was...£3.95! i bought it coz mine keeps scratching and i thought youd all like to know and post how much you paid for your album and i can gloat even more in my cheapness...maybe if i go to LidL i can get the UYI set for a fiver :lol:

I thought youd all like to know this so i can gloat in my cheapness right i went to Tesco after church today and my mum was just lookin at the shit clothes when i saw a new C.D bin from the cornor of my eye...I went over to see if it was any good all i saw at first were like Rod Stewart and Duran Duran but then...I saw a picture of Spaghetti...It was the Spaghetti Incident and guess how much it was...£3.95! i bought it coz mine keeps scratching and i thought youd all like to know and post how much you paid for your album and i can gloat even more in my cheapness...maybe if i go to LidL i can get the UYI set for a fiver :lol:

I thought youd all like to know this so i can gloat in my cheapness right i went to Tesco after church today and my mum was just lookin at the shit clothes when i saw a new C.D bin from the cornor of my eye...I went over to see if it was any good all i saw at first were like Rod Stewart and Duran Duran but then...I saw a picture of Spaghetti...It was the Spaghetti Incident and guess how much it was...£3.95! i bought it coz mine keeps scratching and i thought youd all like to know and post how much  you paid for your album and i can gloat even more in my cheapness...maybe if i go to LidL i can get the UYI set for a fiver  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I bought my Spaghetti Incident for £5.99 so only about £2.00 more than you :D and i got mine from Virgin

Edited by Mama Kin

I thought youd all like to know this so i can gloat in my cheapness right i went to Tesco after church today and my mum was just lookin at the shit clothes when i saw a new C.D bin from the cornor of my eye...I went over to see if it was any good all i saw at first were like Rod Stewart and Duran Duran but then...I saw a picture of Spaghetti...It was the Spaghetti Incident and guess how much it was...£3.95! i bought it coz mine keeps scratching and i thought youd all like to know and post how much  you paid for your album and i can gloat even more in my cheapness...maybe if i go to LidL i can get the UYI set for a fiver  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOl, i got TSI for 8.95 euro, which is pretty cheap, but not as good as you got it for...

PS, am i seing double?...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOl, i got TSI for 8.95 euro, which is pretty cheap, but not as good as you got it for...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah sorry i posted it twice by acccident

$5.99. It's always very cheap. Lies is usually cheap as well, and I've seen UYI and AFD at $9.99 each quite a few times. That's CDN btw.

What I would like is for these albums to be re-issued on SACD or DVD-A. You'd think at least AFD would be on one of these formats, but no.

Edited by KBear

i paid £5.99 oh well its still not that expensive

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah that what i also paid, i got mine from Virgin

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thats where i got mine

did pay £10.99 for Lies though

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Really :o I think i paid £5.99 for that as well

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i got it for 6.99 euro

wich is cheaper :P