Rod Stewart

Axl Rose Child

Any Rod Stewart fans in the house...?!

I realise he isn't considred "cool" with the now-generation, but I love the guy!

Maggie May, Do Ya Think Im Sexy, Some Guys Have All The Luck, Sweet Little Rock N Roller, Twisting the Night Away...so many classics.

And great with the ladies too... :P

Rod Stewart = Legend.

I saw him in concert this summer which was decent enough. I wouldn't call myself a fan but I appreciate some of his music a lot more. He certainly has all the more mature ladies doin' their thang i'll give him that hehe.

The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust is fucking awesome. Maggie May is a great song too. Rod Stewart is cool.

I think you're getting mixed up there with David Bowie.. but yeah maggie may is the business lol

Edited by stratomaster

The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust is fucking awesome. Maggie May is a great song too. Rod Stewart is cool.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah bro, you are mixed up with David Bowie. But it's cool. Sure ya know who Rod is but ya got lost there. But I'll admit. Ya mentioning Ziggy Stardust? Man. That does bring back the memories of my pimpin days. I listed to him in elementary school cause my Mom was ga-ga over him and I actually made a tape for a girl named Kelli once and won her over and she thought it was so cool I was into that music then. I became reunited with her in high school and we dated again. It's true my brother, Oh, it's true: I ended up marrying her.

my mam has a little obsession with rod ...... ic ant tell you how annoying it is  :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah I hear that. Man my mom listed over and over to those records and now CD's cause her sister gave her them after she burned em out. Man I did almost go nuts when I was young. But now I gotta listen to my daughters music, Brittany Spears, Hilary Duff, Kelly Clarkson, and YES. YES. My wife introduced her to New Kids on The Block, N-SYNC, Backstreet Boys, and any other 80's shit like Cyndi Lauper and she loves it. Man talk about why I like to talk on this forum. But I do have to respect my daughter's music, Lord knows I ain't no angel and she can't listen to my shit(she does like Metallica and Ozzy as well as some others), and now matter how much It drives me nuts, I love her. That's all that matters most to me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah bro, you are mixed up with David Bowie. But it's cool. Sure ya know who Rod is but ya got lost there. But I'll admit. Ya mentioning Ziggy Stardust? Man. That does bring back the memories of my pimpin days. I listed to him in elementary school cause my Mom was ga-ga over him and I actually made a tape for a girl named Kelli once and won her over and she thought it was so cool I was into that music then. I became reunited with her in high school and we dated again. It's true my brother, Oh, it's true: I ended up marrying her.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol: Oh yeah shit, my bad. I just listened to that album for like the past two days straight and I'm lacking sleep right now. That's a cool story man. Hollywood material. Anyway...as I got confused with Bowie and Stewart, I dig Maggie May, Too Bad/Every Picture Tells A Story, Gasoline Alley and a lot more. I'm pretty sure those songs are Rod Stewart's this time.

my mam has a little obsession with rod ...... ic ant tell you how annoying it is  :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah I hear that. Man my mom listed over and over to those records and now CD's cause her sister gave her them after she burned em out. Man I did almost go nuts when I was young. But now I gotta listen to my daughters music, Brittany Spears, Hilary Duff, Kelly Clarkson, and YES. YES. My wife introduced her to New Kids on The Block, N-SYNC, Backstreet Boys, and any other 80's shit like Cyndi Lauper and she loves it. Man talk about why I like to talk on this forum. But I do have to respect my daughter's music, Lord knows I ain't no angel and she can't listen to my shit(she does like Metallica and Ozzy as well as some others), and now matter how much It drives me nuts, I love her. That's all that matters most to me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL, my 7 year old daughter loves Britney, Hillary, etc etc. But my youngest daughter who is six, doesn't like that kind of stuff. She loves Aerosmith, The Rolling stones, the Beatles, GNR, Motown, & a lot of stuff you wouldn't expect a six year old to like. However, they both love eighties music like Madonna, Michael Jackson, Prince, etc., etc.

On topic:

I wouldn't call myself a fan of Rod Stewart exactly, but I do like some of his music: Maggie May, Downtown Train, and some of his remakes of Motown songs which I can't remember the name of at this moment.

the high notes sound like loud whispers  :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Kinda like Axl now ;)

I only liked one Rod Stewart song. The sexy one, lol.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

can't say i like his voice much more then rod's

i mean...after singing gn'r covers over and over and over and over in my band....god does it get annoying