anyone into thin lizzy

gnrindia

i love 'em to death. great guitarists, great songs. Phil Lynott was such a poet/bleeding heart type of artist. i really feel his lyrics and his way of seeing things. "Fighting" and "Jailbreak" are two of my favorite albums. i really want to get some more of their stuff. there's a box set I need to get.

you dig "Romeo and The Lonely Girl"? that one's probably my favorite.

i LOVE thin lizzy. i crazy bout gary moore who played with them for a while, not sure how long, but he has a load of solo albums, blues and hes AWESOME seriously great blues guitarist and he grew up just round the corner from me :D .............a few decades earlier :huh: u should all check him out

i LOVE thin lizzy.  i crazy bout gary moore who played with them for a while, not sure how long, but he has a load of solo albums, blues and hes AWESOME seriously great blues guitarist and he grew up just round the corner from me  :D .............a few decades earlier  :huh:  u should all check him out

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

in the fields rock3

I'm pretty sure Axl Rose has a tattoo of one of Thin Lizzy's album covers on his arm.  He said(circa 1987) that he wanted to show Phil Lynott the tat, and Phil died on him.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, he has the Black Rose album on his arm.

Thin Lizzy is great, Cowboy Song is also my favourite.