Best Rapper Of All Time

Ultimate Riff

Who Is The Best Rapper  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yo This Poll should go big. i wanna see disputes!!!!

My Reason for chosing Tupac is because he has the best lyrics and the brain of a motherfucker i had a tough choice between Tupac and O'Shae they both are such great rappers O'Shae is a smart motherfucker too!

Just Listen to how smart this is

I ain't a killer but don't push me

Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy

Picture paragraphs unloaded, wise words bein quoted

Peeped the weakness int he rap game and sewed it

Bow down, pray to God hoping that he's listenin

Seein hooray for tolerance!z comin for me, to my diamonds, when they glistenin

Now pay attention, rest in peace father

I'm a ghost in these killin fields

Hail Mary catch me if I go, let's go deep inside

the solitary mind of a madman who screams in the dark

Evil lurks, enemies, see me flee

Activate my hate, let it break, to the flame

Set trip, empty out my clip, never stop to aim

Some say the game is all corrupted, f**ked in this shit

Stuck, hooray for tolerance!z is lucky if we bust out this shit, plus

mama told me never stop until I bust a nut

F**k the world if they can't adjust

It's just as well, Hail Mary

or this shit

Back in elementary, I thrived on misery

Left me alone I grew up amongst a dyin breed

Inside my mind couldn't find a place to rest

until I got that Thug Life tatted on my chest

Tell me can you feel me? I'm not livin in the past, you wanna last

Be tha first to blast, remember Kato

No longer with us he's deceased

Call on the sirens, seen him murdered in the streets

Now rest in peace

Is there heaven for a G? Remember me

So many homies in the cemetery, shed so many tears

its fucking quality.

Edited by I Know Its Sad But True

2Pac is definetly the best of all time.

your poll choices aren't that good.

-Dr.Dre isn't a good rapper, nor a good lyricist, he has ghostwriters who write songlyrics for him.

-Xzibit is just some kind of joke imo, no way near the legends.

-Ice Cube (his name is O'Shea and not O'Shae) is awesome too, but somehow he isn't in the league he should be classified in...awesome voice.

-Biggie just lacks the stage presence, energy and charisma... well, i don't want to watch a huge ball on stage. i don't like him lyriclly either.

-DMX, well, all he does is barking and screaming, he could be the frontman of a metalband.

-Snoop Dogg is a true legend, but he lacks the deep songs, getting high isn't the meaning of life.

-Marshall Mathers (Eminem) is just famous cause he's white, that makes him special, nothing more.

-Sean Combs (P.Diddy) *cough* needs ghostwriters too *coughs* and his flow is no way near legendary.

-Method Man, what i've heard from him isn't anything special too. i'm not keen on that whole Wu-Spirit bullshit either.

Edited by Spoon87

you should've put Nas into that list, Immortal Technique, Talib Kweli, Black Thought (rapper of The Roots), Mos Def and Masta Ace.

well, anyway, great to see that 2Pac makes the list :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh yeh, no doubt.

Awesome rappers.

Nas.

2Pac, EASILY from that list.

P.Diddy, wtf dude, dont get me started on him.

Some other better rappers than most of the ones mentioned include: Eazy E, Big Pun, and Big L, now they are all legends, shame theyr all dead......... seems like most of the best have passed.

Some others include Nas, Jay Z, Bone Thugs, quite a few actually

btw, snoop dogg is soooo overated its not funny

oh, and Game, easily the best new rapper out atm

Edited by gunners_4_eva

Twista.

But off of that list, I'm going with Snoop. He has the best style out of them; he keeps his rap slow and laid-back, but he can speed it up when he needs too. And Snoop always has the best music in his songs!

Edited by santana

MF doom, cappo, kool keith, del tha funkee homosapien, chuck d, ODB or melle mel.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

MF doom is just too weird for me... i never got into him. i dunno cappo, Kool keith nevr impressed me much either, but he has a new record deal with Koch Records, maybe he'll release ebber stuff now...

Del tha funkee homosapien aka DR.BOMBAY!!!! :lol: that song rocks, it's too funny.

Sure Chuck D rocks, he's one of the greatest of all time.

ODB is to crazy for me, it's a shame he's dead of course.

Melle Mel is a crazy nutsack, maybe he smoked too much weed, but recently he compard Tupac to Hitler... but back in the days he was cool, that's right.

the only reason i bought that def jam fighting game is because i could actually get to kick fuck out of dmx.

snoop is far from the best raper ever

the game is a cunt along with 'fiddy' utter shit, no character to his voice, no charisma, flat out cunt.

kool keith is a fucking genius. the dr octagonacolagyst album is a classic.

A choice between Tupac and the rest of those is no choice at all. Tupac tops the list. But I would have liked to see Paris, Cannibal Ox, Atmosphere, or Aesop Rock included in there somewhere. I'm glad someone mentioned Del, he should be on there too. Eyedea deserves some mention, and what about JEDI MIND TRICKS? Anyway, Tupac was one of the first rappers I started listening to (the first was Ice-T) and he definately blew me away with the song "Trapped". I've been a fan ever since....

Twista.

But off of that list, I'm going with Snoop. He has the best style out of them; he keeps his rap slow and laid-back, but he can speed it up when he needs too. And Snoop always has the best music in his songs!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

do you really like Twista that much? i think he sometimes gets in trouble flow-wise when he isn't doing his speedrap. but maybe that's just me. Kamikaze was one hell of an album tho.

Edited by Spoon87