Best Rapper Of All Time

Ultimate Riff

Who Is The Best Rapper  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A choice between Tupac and the rest of those is no choice at all.  Tupac tops the list.  But I would have liked to see Paris, Cannibal Ox, Atmosphere, or Aesop Rock included in there somewhere.  I'm glad someone mentioned Del, he should be on there too.  Eyedea deserves some mention, and what about JEDI MIND TRICKS?  Anyway, Tupac was one of the first rappers I started listening to (the first was Ice-T) and he definately blew me away with the song "Trapped".  I've been a fan ever since....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Trapped is an awesome song but not his greatest i'd say

-Keep Ya Head Up

-Dear Mama

-Hit Em Up

-Unconditional Love

-God Bless The Dead

-Hail Mary

-So Many Tears

-All Eyez On Me

-Me Against The World

-How Do U Want It

Such inspiring music makes me feel like a better person.

Edited by I Know Its Sad But True

Probably between 2pac Chuck D and *hesitates to do this* Eminem.

All three wrote some amazing politicaly aware and socialy aware lyrics.

Chuck D is a freakin' pioneer. Pure legend. Nuff said.

2pac is imo an actual poet. I don't like all of his stuff. The songs about women and money...fuck those. But the political and social awareness songs are very inspiring. Lot of thought put in there.

The reason I put Eminem in there is because in a time where commercial hiphop can be about bitches, cars, bling and money a little white trailer trash guy can walk in and score hits that are actualy about something. He kind of brought politicaly aware and socialy aware hiphip back to the mainstream.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i'd kill Eminem if i saw him in concert..

i can't stand the hooray for tolerance&#33; he tried to impersonate Axl. If i were Axl i'd kick the shit outta him.

Probably between 2pac Chuck D and *hesitates to do this* Eminem.

All three wrote some amazing politicaly aware and socialy aware lyrics.

Chuck D is a freakin' pioneer. Pure legend. Nuff said.

2pac is imo an actual poet. I don't like all of his stuff. The songs about women and money...fuck those. But the political and social awareness songs are very inspiring. Lot of thought put in there.

The reason I put Eminem in there is because in a time where commercial hiphop can be about bitches, cars, bling and money a little white trailer trash guy can walk in and score hits that are actualy about something. He kind of brought politicaly aware and socialy aware hiphip back to the mainstream.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i'd kill Eminem if i saw him in concert..

i can't stand the hooray for tolerance&#33; he tried to impersonate Axl. If i were Axl i'd kick the shit outta him.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you hate him...fair enough.

If you hate him for making fun of Axl get a freakin' life. You probably hate a LOT of people then.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As much as Axl is a washed up rocker now, I'll stick were i stand i'd take a bullet for Axl i'd pump Marshall with a 12 gauge. As well as atm Axl has lost my respect after a decade with no Guns N Roses music, i'd say Axl can't do shit now at least Metallica released St. Anger the album although it was shit still was released in my eyes that was awesome for them.