new darkness song

rylz

Sweet, this song kicks ass. I can't wait until their next album.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yesterday this song was described to me as 'dire'.

I'll give it a listen.

Erm, it sounds like something that didn't make Permission to land. Not instantly lovin' it like Growin on Me, but maybe it will grow on me... It beats Justin's single though. Christ that was bad.

R.

Edited by x_Estranged_x

Sweet, this song kicks ass. I can't wait until their next album.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Growin on Me, but maybe it will grow on me...

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ha, no pun intended?

I actually liked it the first time I heard it, I normally need time to like something. But don't forget, this most probably isn't gonna be their best song on their next album.

Anyway, I suppose it's just a matter of taste on if you like it.

I dont know. Its medicore, I wouldnt say its their best at all. The chorus is great but the verses are annoying. We'll see, I still prefer Love is Only a Feeling over this, which is simply amazing  rock3

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Amen

‘One Way Ticket To Hell… And Back’ is a big f**k-off rock album about faith lost and restored, and about love lost and found. The Darkness really didn’t have any choice but to make a record this good. The stakes were too high and the sheer, superhuman feat of pulling it back from the edge (an effort that would most likely kill any lesser band stone-dead) has done nothing but steel their resolve and drive them to make what had to be - and is - the finest rock album of the past twenty years…their debut aside, of course.

LOL ... I thought the song was nothing special.

I've really missed the darkness. 2 years ago they gave rock a kick in the arse and set a great example. Since then we've had nothing but art rock posers like franz ferdinand and the kaiser chiefs. But now they're back to save rock once again.

Does anyone know how I can get this on mp3? None of the filesharing sites seem to have it yet.

Does anyone know how I can get this on mp3? None of the filesharing sites seem to have it yet.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What happens when you click download then? Does it not go straight to an mp3. in your received files?

BTW this song fucking rocks. I LOVE The Darkness and everything they do. Justin's voice is so unique and immense and they revived glam rock, they rawk! :rock3:

This song has a funky beat and an awesome guitar solo, me likey very much!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What happens when you click download then? Does it not go straight to an mp3. in your received files?

BTW this song fucking rocks. I LOVE The Darkness and everything they do. Justin's voice is so unique and immense and they revived glam rock, they rawk! :rock3:

This song has a funky beat and an awesome guitar solo, me likey very much!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The "download" text under the song name isn't clickable. I assumed it was streamed only.

Fuck... as much as I like The Darkness, that song was dissappointing. It sounded all jumbled.

its funny cause i used to not really like the darkness at all, and i really like this song....total opposite...maybe this will be a trend, they were prolly trying to get new fans and maybe the old ones wont like it too much

It's hard to take The Darkness totally seriously, but One Way Ticket is a much better song than the other three up there.

Even though I ain't really a fan (unless they write more songs like the new one), in the fight to bring back real hard rock they are one of the good guys...