i just saw audioslave

rylz

wow, i knew it was gonna be a good show and that chris cornell is said to have an amazing voice live but i couldnt believe how good he was, audioslave as a whole was just absolutely amazing, and ive seen basically everything to come through my city in the last 3 years, and this stands out as one of the best shows ive seen, its hard to compare to velvet revolver cause im kind of biased towards them (with slash and duff) however i thikn overall it was probably a better performance, it was just insane, they did rusty cage, spoon man and black hole sun by soundgarden and they did like 3 or 4 rockin rage against the machine tunes, if anyone gets a chance to see them on this tour you gotta go!! youll love it, has anyone else seen them??

Cool, thanks for the review. I'm going to get tix for the Chicago show in Nov. How was Cornell doing the RATM tunes? I've tried to find some downloads, but haven't been successful. If anyone has any, please post.

I have no doubt those Soundgarden songs sounded great with this band.

AS does kick some ass. Looking forward to seeing them for the 1st time...

Edited by Turn_It_Up

Yaa i was there also, it fucking ruled. The Rage songs were amazing, Tom Morrell is just like, wow. He's nuts, he is deffinatly right up there with slash on being a man who knows his riffed. I always said how much i hate soundgarden but now i've upgraded them to 'i havn't really gotten into them so i cant really judge but they're decent'. Loved the concert, i knew it would be wicked, but not wicked awsome, "cheers" (u know wut im talkin bout romis

forsheeezzzze)

i was really surprised at how well cornell did the rage against the machine tunes, his voice was actually mint for them, i wasnt into rage too much however those tunes they did live by them were hard fuckin rockin tunes, they got the whole place goin nuts, tom morello is a guitar god, that guy did the craziest solos, it was just amazing!

Someone should make a poll audioslave vs velvet revolver, Im definetly for audioslave theyre 100000 times better than VR. :devil:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why make a poll? It's music, not a contest. You know, believe it or not it's actually OK to like multiple bands... <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and besides. VR wins.