Vinyl

johnezz

I've just started my own Vinyl collection of live albums.

used to have over 300 vinyl records, i bought them off my dad, but not long ago he bought them back off me.

I only have two atm:

Made in Japan

Frampton Comes Alive

I have a large list of what to get, but i saw a rare Hendrix in my store yesterday so i'm going to get that one, next in line will be Live After Death, even though i do own it on CD, but i want it on vinyl too :D

yeah ive got loads. ive got frampton comes alive too.

ive got a copy of abbey road that still has the receipt and a poster that came free with it all intact. ive got all the doors albums, the first of which is an original pressing from '67 and all of the pink floyd albums. they got passed down to me after my uncle died and since im the most musical fella in the family..............

There are two Beatles ones, but my brother once took all the rest (there was something by Deep Purple and Tommy by the Who there, two albums I wanted) and now they disappeared. My brother does has a 2-disc Dylan vinyl record, Greatest Hits II. What's funny is that he said "Don't touch that, I bought it with MY money", I saw the price and it barely costs a dollar. Sheesh.

Yeah I love Vinyl.My dad handed over his collection to me and growing up I bought vinyl more so than tapes..I still do when can with the newer music and also buy older stuff.I have a room full of Vinyl,shame it is all in boxes.Plan is to get it back on the shelves,all in due time of course...

My dad had about 100 of the best discs and they where all stoled...  :devil: or he gave them to a friend that escaped from the country I think

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Congrats dude, your most gramatically correct post ever. Though its not stoled, its stolen.

Me and my family have quite a few vinyl records: Mother has pretty much all the David Bowie records, plus Dark Side Of The Moon. I have Number of the Beast single, Wanted Dead Or Alive (Bon Jovi) single and Meatloaf and Cher, Dead Ringer For Love rock3 Brother has the Misfits I turned into a Martian and some others.

Fukaji...

Is it worth collecting Beatles vinyl...or is that too commercial and unviable?

I was thinking of starting a vinyl Beatles collection.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

dunno, loads of people get the wrong idea and think 'waah beatles vinyl this is worth LOADS'

but i dont know, some of its rare as hens balls some of its worth buttons, up to you, vunyl is nice to have.