The best member of Kiss

Ultimate Riff

Who is the best member of kiss not favoured i mean who has the most skill with singing and playing the instrment they play  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i'll stick with these four at the moment, my choice is Ace he was a great guitarist and sung a couple of great songs to. As much as Paul and Gene did basically i think they are overated, i think Peter Criss is more so the silent one in the band you only hear him sing a couple of songs Black Diamond, Beth.

Gene Simmons is the choice.  The man is an utter legend!  Anyone who can sleep with that many women I take my hat off to

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Excellent point...but I'm guessing Paul isn't too far behind him, if at all, on the chicks-bagged list. Those 2 guys make Matt Sorum seem downright virginal! :P

Seriously, Gene and Paul are the 2 co-leaders of the band, Gene being much more public by nature. It's not real KISS without Ace and Peter, but I have to split my vote between the other two.

No, just changed my mind--going with Stanley!!

Edited by Turn_It_Up

Peter Griffin from Family Guy said it best

"No one wants to be Peter Criss, not even Peter Criss"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol damn i was gonna say that

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's a funny quote, hadn't seen that. Unfortunately, it's probably all too true... :tongue2:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

why couldnt he have picked something cooler like the other guys!??!

i mean theres a demon lookin guy, a guy with a painted start on his face, an alien lookin dude........ then a kitty cat........ wtf?