Greatest Blues Guitarist

johnezz

Greatest Blues Guitarist?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

how the hell are the 2 white players winning?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just because they're white doesn't mean they can't win.

It's all a matter of opinion and if a person feels they shouldn't vote for a black dude 'cause they haven't heard their stuff or just doesn't like their playing, so be it.

I do agree. The blues was very influenced by the African-American culture, but that doesn't mean they're the best (even though B.B King and Buddy Guy are my faves after Clapton ^_^ ).

how the hell are the 2 white players winning?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just because they're white doesn't mean they can't win.

It's all a matter of opinion and if a person feels they shouldn't vote for a black dude 'cause they haven't heard their stuff or just doesn't like their playing, so be it.

I do agree. The blues was very influenced by the African-American culture, but that doesn't mean they're the best (even though B.B King and Buddy Guy are my faves after Clapton ^_^ ).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah I suspect it's probably only because those 2 are the only ones most of the voters have heard. So yeah you're right about that, the fact that the votes aren't even close is very disheartening.