If Axl Was In Motley Crue

Mama Kin

Having read The Dirt by Motley Crue i found out that Nikki Sixx wasnt very easy to please and had a strong hold on the band and he was the bass player not the lead singer and had Axl been the lead singer he would of had no option but to listen to the other band members input and he definately never would of been able to blackmail them into giving him the name rights. As much as i love Axl i also hate him just as much but had GNR had at least one member who had a mind like Nikki Sixx (a drug fueled one at that) Axl would of been put in his place many times and maybe even fired just like Vince was. Just a thought

Edited by Mama Kin

Defo...but every band has their big ego person. I think if Axl an Nikki were in a band it wouldn't have lasted more than 2 weeks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah i think it could of lasted for just 2 weeks or it could of lasted up to now. As we all know Vince was fired from the band because they werent scared of making big decisions but could you imagine Axl being fired from Guns N' Roses, never. If GNR had someone with the mind like Nikki Sixx maybe the old members would still be together now. Just a thought

Defo...but every band has their big ego person. I think if Axl an Nikki were in a band it wouldn't have lasted more than 2 weeks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah i think it could of lasted for just 2 weeks or it could of lasted up to now. As we all know Vince was fired from the band because they werent scared of making big decisions but could you imagine Axl being fired from Guns N' Roses, never. If GNR had someone with the mind like Nikki Sixx maybe the old members would still be together now. Just a thought

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, good point. I think if all the members where like Axl in Gn'R or some of them the band would have lasted a lot longer