best double albums in the world

Kurupt Girl

Derek & The Dominos - The Layla Album. I'm a huge fan of the Duane/Clapton duo.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Believe it or not. Me being a HUGE Clapton fan (notice the Sig), haven't heard the Layla CD :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:angry: How dare you call yourself an Eric Clapton fan! But seriously, you should check it out, some of Clapton's best work is on the albums, and most of the time he and Duane are playing duel guitar parts, which adds a new dimension to a lot of things really. Get it! I'm sure you won't regret it.

Derek & The Dominos - The Layla Album. I'm a huge fan of the Duane/Clapton duo.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Believe it or not. Me being a HUGE Clapton fan (notice the Sig), haven't heard the Layla CD :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:angry: How dare you call yourself an Eric Clapton fan! But seriously, you should check it out, some of Clapton's best work is on the albums, and most of the time he and Duane are playing duel guitar parts, which adds a new dimension to a lot of things really. Get it! I'm sure you won't regret it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hell yeah!

Awesome album, and i agree Clapton really upped the ante on it and played some pretty mean guitar, Duane is amazing too and is totally underrated, together they brought dual lead guitar to the fore front of music and many people copied them.