That was a racist comment...

... :fuckyou:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lmao how was that racist?

i'm black btw, i can't be racist :rofl-lol:

oh, and you can shove that finger in your mom

bye now

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You insinuated that he is a viking because he is from Norway.

i knew some loser had to be a smart-ass about that

just go away, viking boy

hahaha good one

this comment ain't more racist than the fuck you button. and I see that in every second post.

on topic

Beatles White Album is the best imo. Helter Skelter, Martha My Dear, I'm So Tired, While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Blackbird, Mother Nature's Son. I could name every song on this album it's just so fookin' great.

Use your illusion is NOT a double album!!!! It is in fact two single albums

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

just go away, viking boy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

bye now

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You insinuated that he is a viking because he is from Norwbay.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

isn't he?

Use your illusion is NOT a double album!!!! It is in fact two single albums

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

just go away, viking boy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

bye now

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You insinuated that he is a viking because he is from Norwbay.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

isn't he?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well its kinda unlikely for anybody to be a viking in this day and age.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I beg to differ.

Racism is based on the belief that one race is better then another. That some races are superior or inferior. Black people can be racists just like white people, asian people, middle eastern people and so on.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

its really sad,that these days when a white man says something racist(is this the correct word) ,he is automatically a racist.But when a black men can insult whiet people as much as he can and not be called a racist.....In my opinion there on average there are more black people who are racist than white people.

BTW this sounds strangely like a racist comment,but I assure you its not meant to be a racist comment

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I beg to differ.

Racism is based on the belief that one race is better then another. That some races are superior or inferior. Black people can be racists just like white people, asian people, middle eastern people and so on.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I also beg to differ.

Black people can be racist just as much as anyone else. Racism isn't something that only effects black people.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I beg to differ.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

its really sad,that these days when a white man says something racist(is this the correct word) ,he is automatically a racist.But when a black men can insult whiet people as much as he can and not be called a racist.....In my opinion there on average there are more black people who are racist than white people.

BTW this sounds strangely like a racist comment,but I assure you its not meant to be a racist comment

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

for the record, i meant what i said as a JOKE. ok? and secondly, how can you sit there and accuse black people of being more racist than white people? apartheid is ten years away, racism in the us and in europe, discrimination when it comes to jobs... if anything, we have a right to feel hate, although hate is never a good thing. pick up a history book, or better yet, look at how the world works today. and techically, in order to be racist you have to surpress another race, which black people can't do, economically, military or politically. you see? i hate discussing race but since you brought it up like that, here's my 2 cents. the way you are trying to make white people look like the victims here is a very typical sign of a racist comment. it's a defense mechanism, cause you can't handle the fact that, having everything as opposed to us, you really have nothing to complain about. (certain) white people's pathetic hate for black people is groundless. if it's the other way around it shouldn't be excused either, but at least it can be explained.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I beg to differ.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

in order to be racist you have to surpress another race, which black people can't do, economically, military or politically. you see?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

2. racism n. (100%)

the belief that each race or ethnic group possesses specific characteristics, abilities, or qualities that distinguish it as inferior or superior to another such group.

(From The Concise Oxford English Dictionary in English Dictionaries & Thesauruses)

AOL dictionary begs to differ

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I beg to differ.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

in order to be racist you have to surpress another race, which black people can't do, economically, military or politically. you see?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

2. racism n. (100%)

the belief that each race or ethnic group possesses specific characteristics, abilities, or qualities that distinguish it as inferior or superior to another such group.

(From The Concise Oxford English Dictionary in English Dictionaries & Thesauruses)

AOL dictionary begs to differ

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

americanhistoryxowned8ts.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I beg to differ.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

For once I agree with you krissirge.

My fav double albums, though I'm not a big fan of double albums, are

White Album (my fav)

The Wall

UYI