Motley Crue and Chester Bennington

Big Boy Sixxx

Ok so I know how this thread is going to go but i dont care. Crue have re done 'Home Sweet Home' with that gay ass bastard from Linkin Park.

So before the chants of 'Wow, crue are such shit sell outs' come along then we gotta get in the right frame of mind. it is the records purpose to sell out - its a charity record to help raise money to help those in New Orleans - lets face it George W aint doing it.

So while im a bit dissapointed that that Crue teamed up with the dude who is on my hit list in my little black book, i reckon we can let em off. just this once and hope they just dont do anything else with jokey, shit crap pieces of vomit.

having said that - the new version is pretty good!

Home Sweet Home 05

Edited by Big Boy Sixx

And it seems mick forgot the good solo and replaced it with a goof solo.

Although props for the charity.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

he played the same solo, he just had the gain turned way down on his amp and it didn't scream like the original. also, he's way down in the mix.

And it seems mick forgot the good solo and replaced it with a goof solo.

Although props for the charity.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

he played the same solo, he just had the gain turned way down on his amp and it didn't scream like the original. also, he's way down in the mix.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

listened to it again. My bad, it is the same, maybe i just have fonder memories of the old one :tongue2:

if Chester Bennington was in another group other than Linkin Park, then he wouldnt get this kind of flack. If he was in a hard rock group, I think that group would kick major ass.

So, Linkin Park needs to get rid of that DJ dude, and that fruity rapper, then they should be alright..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's what I was getting at.

Have you seen the rapper guy's new song? Disgracful!