My Band Contrafiction

right well ive knocked together a couple of 16 track recordings for you to listen to of my band Contrafiction. its dark pop catchy melodic rock, coz believe it or not we want to actually get somewhere, so ive called it quits with my 80's thrash style band SECA. see what you think, we were previously called Marlowe and have gigged all around. though right now we need a new drummer.

Likely View

Only if You

hopefully ive done that right

Edited by Big Boy Sixx

right well ive knocked together a couple of 16 track recordings for you to listen to of my band Contrafiction. its dark pop catchy melodic rock, coz believe it or not we want to actually get somewhere, so ive called it quits with my 80's thrash style band SECA. see what you think, we were previously called Marlowe and have gigged all around. though right now we need a new drummer.

Likely View

Only if You

hopefully ive done that right

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

likely view- how U2 wants to sound

fucking awesome

Edited by quadlaser

likely view- how U2 wants to sound

fucking awesome

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you even own a U2 album? Thats sounds nothing like them or anything they would ever do.

On a better note, not bad. I would like it a little more if the vocals were a little louder(or heard better on top of guitar.)

Edited by gnrrulz