Why do u have to press something in order to save

Appetite 4 Axl

It really bugs me cuz I always forget and then I wanna check my sent messages and they arent there and then I think that they didnt get sent or I forget what I wrote or I forget if I replied... and umm yeah I really dont like that we have to press something in order to view our sent messages. I doubt that anything can be done about this but hey I just felt like venting. :anger:

It really bugs me cuz I always forget and then I wanna check my sent messages and they arent there and then I think that they didnt get sent or I forget what I wrote or I forget if I replied... and umm yeah I really dont like that we have to press something in order to view our sent messages. I doubt that anything can be done about this but hey I just felt like venting. :anger:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not sure but this defualt setting might have been change in order to save diskspace on the server and also to speed up the browsing on the forum.