Who is more important in a band?

Who would you rather have?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

john paul jones had a lot of input. He wrote pretty much all of in through the out door, which could have been a legendary album had it not been for pages crappy guitar work on it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok you misunderstood the question. This is my band. Who is the better asset to my band? a singer who wants his own way all the time or a bass player who puts in zero contribution, zero commitment and doesnt speak at practises

kick em both out

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm one of them :ph34r:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm taking a stab in the dark

But im putting my money on that your the frontman?

If so, then the band your in is obiviously not going in a direction you like, so leave.

If your a bassist, proberly the same applies, your not interested, find music and a band that interests you.

john paul jones had a lot of input. He wrote pretty much all of in through the out door, which could have been a legendary album had it not been for pages crappy guitar work on it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok you misunderstood the question. This is my band. Who is the better asset to my band? a singer who wants his own way all the time or a bass player who puts in zero contribution, zero commitment and doesnt speak at practises

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

k, misunderstood it. Your the singer right? COMPROMISE.