Motley Crue

Mama Kin

Whats Your Favourite Song  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

seriously dude, theatre of pain? Haven't got that one yet, apparently its pretty sub par. Anyway I voted home sweet home.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah i love it man. I love all the Crues albums but theres something about Theatre Of Pain that stands out above the rest. I can listen to it over and over and the only other album i can do that with is AFD

seriously dude, theatre of pain? Haven't got that one yet, apparently its pretty sub par. Anyway I voted home sweet home.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah i love it man. I love all the Crues albums but theres something about Theatre Of Pain that stands out above the rest. I can listen to it over and over and the only other album i can do that with is AFD

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

K, might check it out. Doubt it can beat devil though, that album is fuckin immense.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

K, might check it out. Doubt it can beat devil though, that album is fuckin immense.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah that album kick's ass rock3

Damn, tied between Louder than Hell and Home Sweet Home. Picked Home Sweet Home, because it stands out among the rest of their stuff. I like Keep Your Eye On the Money, too. Just too many classics from the Crue!

And I have to agree that I like Devil better. BASTARD! Love that song. You know what they say about playing that backwards....it works! :devil:

Damn, tied between Louder than Hell and Home Sweet Home.  Picked Home Sweet Home, because it stands out among the rest of their stuff.  I like Keep Your Eye On the Money, too.  Just too many classics from the Crue! 

And I have to agree that I like Devil better.  BASTARD!  Love that song.  You know what they say about playing that backwards....it works! :devil:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol: Ill have to try that

eh, come again, theatre of pain?!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:D Yeah i know. I love all the Crues albums just as much as each other but Theatre Of Pain just has something extra JMO

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ever seen them in concert?

I guess you heard by now that Tommy Lee was injured last night by pyrotechniks.

oh yeah - so he was

'Tommy Lee suffered minor burns on his arms and face while suspended 30 feet

above

the stage during a pyrotechnic explosion at a Motley Crue concert in

Casper, WY on Wednesday, October 12. He was treated as an outpatient at a

local hospital and is expected to fully recover.

Motley Crue singer Vince Neil said, “He didn’t look good while the

paramedics were treating him backstage so we chose to err on the side of

caution and send him to the hospital'

-Motley.com

it doesnt sound too bad. he's already survived falling that distance in years gone by. he'll be ok

.Tonight(we need a lover).

Great album even though the guys in Motley thinks it sucks..

City Boy Blues is also one of the best songs on Theatre Of Pain.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah i dont know why they dislike the album. In their book Nikki also says Girls Girls Girls wasnt all that either