Bruce Dickinson

The Third Man

Any of you guys like his solo work? Discuss anything about it in here

I bought Tattooed Millionaire yesterday, and it's already one of my favourite albums, really accesible too, none of the having to listen to it 50 times before I like it bollocks. Tattooed Millionaire (love the chorus :D ), Son Of A Gun and Lickin' The Gun are my favourites off it.

Any of you guys like it or any of his other solo stuff?

I've heard that Balls to Picasso is his best, so it might be best to get that, but I 'm not sure. This is my first of his solo albums, and you can bet your ass I'm gonna get more.

Adrian played on:

Accident Of Birth

The Chemical Wedding

Scream For Me Brazil

I think there's 5 or 6 he didn't play on, including Tyranny Of Souls.

Anyone else like his stuff?

Yeh I LOVE his solo stuff. Its a lot different to Maiden but I think its cool what he's done because he also explores more ballady songs which he can sing amazingly well with his versatile voice. I love Tears of the Dragon and Man of Sorrows as ballads, they are so poignantly beautiful :)

I also have his solo live in studio A or summat cd's he is so brilliant live these albums are ace :D

Yeh I LOVE his solo stuff. Its a lot different to Maiden but I think its cool what he's done because he also explores more ballady songs which he can sing amazingly well with his versatile voice. I love Tears of the Dragon and Man of Sorrows as ballads, they are so poignantly beautiful :)

I also have his solo live in studio A or summat cd's he is so brilliant live these albums are ace :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hell yea! Hes voice not only fits metal, but ballads too. If not even better :blink: ?