System of a down's new single

JezusDontSurf

for christ sake.

i knew there were people that like that gay shit but on a gnr forum???

what the hell man!!!

what a horrible gay shitty excuse for a band!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And you base that on what?? And no 'gay' or 'shitty' excuses

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

dude! you cant be serious!

just listen to them!

they are fuckin HORRIBLE!

jesus i thought people on this site would have a decent taste in music!

for christ sake.

what the hell man!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

just listen to them!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Listen to it with an open mind. I find them very original. What songs have you heard from them??

for christ sake.

what the hell man!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

just listen to them!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Listen to it with an open mind. I find them very original. What songs have you heard from them??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

with an open mind?

you mean not judging music on talent and sound but just liking and supporting every piece of crap band that i hear for no reason?

if everyone did that talent wouldnt matter for crap in the music industry and every old group of people would be getting famous for no reason whatsoever. all the talented bands would be ignored.

oh wait nvm that already happened.

i guess thats a big reason why i hate whiny talentless bands like that.

my friends non stop play this blink 182 greenday system of a down crap and its just down right sickening that this is replacing music.

i guess that and the 100% whining in songs is what mainly bugs me

Edited by supersillyspacemonkey

for christ sake.

my friends non stop play this blink 182 greenday system of a down crap and its just down right sickening that this is replacing music.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

SOAD has got nuthing to do with greenday and blink182, they are nothing alike

I prefer Serj's new song "We are One"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thats cause buckethead plays on it, and as much as a wanted it to be good, it isn't, which makes me scared thinking about chinese democracy cause i though buckethead playing with a real singer would be awesome, but the track is just no creative at all, it sounds like buckethead just ripped a b side from toxicity

SOAD is a top notch quality band

they way they evolve every album makes the music so fresh, and now that daron has more of an influence, i think they're even better than before

listen to radio/video it's brilliant

anyone who says they are "shite" just haven't listened to them, way more creativity than any other band out there, mezmerize was so good

and i can't wait for hypnotize, although im a little disspointed by the single, but not much

Edited by JezusDontSurf

for christ sake.

what the hell man!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

just listen to them!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

with an open mind?

you mean not judging music on talent and sound but just liking and supporting every piece of crap band that i hear for no reason?

if everyone did that talent wouldnt matter for crap in the music industry and every old group of people would be getting famous for no reason whatsoever. all the talented bands would be ignored.

oh wait nvm that already happened.

i guess thats a big reason why i hate whiny talentless bands like that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ha dude, comparing soad to blink and greenday, you just lost all credibility

and i'd say soad aren't in the least bit "whiny"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thats cause buckethead plays on it, and as much as a wanted it to be good, it isn't, which makes me scared thinking about chinese democracy cause i though buckethead playing with a real singer would be awesome, but the track is just no creative at all, it sounds like buckethead just ripped a b side from toxicity

they way they evolve every album makes the music so fresh, and now that daron has more of an influence, i think they're even better than before

anyone who says they are "shite" just haven't listened to them, way more creativity than any other band out there, mezmerize was so good

and i can't wait for hypnotize, although im a little disspointed by the single, but not much

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

mars volta kicks the shit out of them anytime if you wanna talk new bands

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

blah mars volta is good, but its a big fad thats about to go out the window real quick

i much prefer system, never much cared for marz volta or at the drive in

everyone said they were real creative but i never saw anything aside from guitar effects and high pitched vocals, and trying to look cool talking in spanish

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

blah mars volta is good, but its a big fad thats about to go out the window real quick

everyone said they were real creative but i never saw anything aside from guitar effects and high pitched vocals, and trying to look cool talking in spanish

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

DO NOT TELL ME SOMEONE JUST COMPARED BUCKETHEAD TO MARS VOLTA AND SAID VOLTA WAS BETTER.....

who ever did it(points finger)YOU, OFF BOARD, NOW(looks for a mod)

I'm gonna spend the next hour or 2 pissed off at this guy......I mean,you don't have to like "We are One" but to like volta more......(this rant will go on in real live for the next 2 hours,stand clear)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm gay

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dear Diary,

Today I realized my music tastes suck.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

DO NOT TELL ME SOMEONE JUST COMPARED BUCKETHEAD TO MARS VOLTA AND SAID VOLTA WAS BETTER.....

who ever did it(points finger)YOU, OFF BOARD, NOW(looks for a mod)

I'm gonna spend the next hour or 2 pissed off at this guy......I mean,you don't have to like "We are One" but to like volta more......(this rant will go on in real live for the next 2 hours,stand clear)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i seriously love buckethead...i thought we were talking about system of a down?