come to england to perform

rossageroll

hey axl slash and rest of guns n' roses im at the age of 13 but i have loved your band for about 8 years and i really love it if you could come to england and play at the nec arena at birmingham i cant actually say how happy i would be cuz this is a once in a life time oppurtunity and cuz im qiute young this is the only chance i have to hear you guys and it has been in my mind to hear you guys live for a long time and this the only chance that ihave and plaese can you come plaese.

rossageroll@yahoo.co.uk rock1

hey axl slash and rest of guns n' roses im at the age of 13 but i have loved your band for about 8 years and i really love it if you could come to england and play at the nec arena at birmingham i cant actually say how happy i would be cuz this is a once in a life time oppurtunity and cuz im qiute young this is the only chance i have to hear you guys and it has been in my mind to hear you guys live for a long time and this the only chance that ihave and plaese can you come plaese.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm sorry, I really am, but, you see, Slash left the band...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You got be a really , new , new , new fan .

we need to help this little baby to grow up healthy and happy :heart:

Seriously honey you need to pay more attention , because Slash for example has left the boat .

Sugestion , do research more often .

Or are you sugestinging a reunion :o well either way , i say you need to do more research ....seems like they don't get along :P

well jokes aside , Portugal , Lisbon is the right place to go :lol: , if only uncle Axl could hear my prayers :huh:

Edited by love&hates

Loch Lomond Scotland is the right place to go, massive area, panoramic views and spiritual setting. Plus scotland rockss harder than any other country in the world and it would give the  rose meister a reason to wear a kilt!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Fuck yeah! I live about 10 minutes away from Loch Lomond!! rock3

Come to lancashire side of things do some stadium tours ewood park old trafford city of manchester stadium hell come gigg lane in bury play there and lets not forget the m.e.n arena

if they return and they are playing in lancashire im going wheather its a skool night or not

id loved to of heard gnr do stairway to heaven, maybe axls voice cant cut that atm but who knows

do ya reckon that the new gnr will ever do acoustic sets perhaps have an acoustic piano type song or acoustic which leads to electric like stairway

can anybody throw some places about like a possible venue for a gnr uk show?

erm m.e.n arena, manchester apollo, newcastle telewest arena, earls court

anybody else think of some venues?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Apollo is too small for the scale Axl would be wanting. It'll be the city areas eg, MEN, Sheffield Hallam Arena, Newcastle Telewest, Milton Kenes Bowl, Wembley etc...

• 2 weeks later...