sig!

*ParadiseCityGirl*

Is this the one I made for you?

Damn it, why can I never get these right!!!! :rolleyes:  :P

Highvoltage, you're a saint for resizing all my dodgy work! :lol:

ARQ

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep it's the one u made for me ARQ! Could u send it to HighVoltage for me pretty please? :heart: Thank u!

HighVoltage u can just PM it to me when you resize it or whatever you need to do k? Thanks!

*pcg*

Guest gnr>everything
pcgs7ol.jpg

should be the right one

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's the right file size, so maybe it's because it's 160 pixels tall instead of 150 or something stupid like that <_<

pcgs7ol.jpg

should be the right one

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's the right file size, so maybe it's because it's 160 pixels tall instead of 150 or something stupid like that <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's not stupid......Follow the rules and it will be allright....do you know how the forum would look like without sig regulations???? :shocked:

And I almost never makes my new sigs taller then 100.....think that is the best :unsure:

Guest gnr>everything
pcgs7ol.jpg

should be the right one

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's not stupid......Follow the rules and it will be allright....do you know how the forum would look like without sig regulations???? :shocked:

And I almost never makes my new sigs taller then 100.....think that is the best :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

For 10 pixels, yes it is stupid.

pcgs7ol.jpg

should be the right one

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!

10 pixels...10 sodding pixels!!! Remember we had this problem with my sig? These regulations are stifling my creativity!!!

Urgh......

Ah hell, I've still got the master. I'll go fix it.

ARQ

pcgs7ol.jpg

should be the right one

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

For 10 pixels, yes it is stupid.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no it ain't

Then she would have it 10p over and then someone would make another one and that would be 10p bigger then that one....saying....it's just 10p bigger silly.....even tought it was 20p bigger then the first one....and the ball started rolling.....

It is nessesarry to keep the forum clean....It is actually quite smart not to allow 10p bigger sigs ;)

pcgs7ol.jpg

should be the right one

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!

10 pixels...10 sodding pixels!!! Remember we had this problem with my sig? These regulations are stifling my creativity!!!

Urgh......

ARQ

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It is not stifling your creativity.....it is bonderies that makes you think creative....Out side the box.....Are you calling my last sigs less creative??? they are 50 under the LAW!!!

pcgs7ol.jpg

should be the right one

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!

Urgh......

ARQ

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It is not stifling your creativity.....it is bonderies that makes you think creative....Out side the box.....Are you calling my last sigs less creative??? they are 50 under the LAW!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I fought the law, and..... :P

pcgs7ol.jpg

should be the right one

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!

Urgh......

ARQ

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

.....bent over??? :P

pcgs7ol.jpg

should be the right one

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!

Urgh......

ARQ

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

BROMLE!!! :lol:

pcgs7ol.jpg

should be the right one

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's the right file size, so maybe it's because it's 160 pixels tall instead of 150 or something stupid like that

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!

Urgh......

ARQ

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I fought the law, and.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

BROMLE!!! :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:rolleyes:

Well.....was I right??? :P

winning is for loosers B)

Edited by Bromle

No, 10 pixels is stupid.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No it's not.....It's importent.....As long as there will be people pushing the rules...there will be rules...

Simple as that....And therefor it is important to be strict even if its 1-10 or 100 pixels to big.....It is simple guidelines....Not to hard to follow....simple actually. :rolleyes:

Guest gnr>everything
No, 10 pixels is stupid.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No it's not.....It's importent.....As long as there will be people pushing the rules...there will be rules...

Simple as that....And therefor it is important to be strict even if its 1-10 or 100 pixels to big.....It is simple guidelines....Not to hard to follow....simple actually. :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually, it can be hard to follow when making sigs

Oh by the way, I wanted some feedback.  Check my sigs thread please?  I made a few alterations to that Axl the dolphin one, tell me what you think

Thanking you Bromle!

ARQ

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I will

and please look at some of my latest work and maby a little comment on them......(not thinking about that hiddius Ozzy sig I made :scared: )

No, 10 pixels is stupid.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not really....I guess your using photoshop.....your setting you settings to the size when you start the new document....right.....simple.....and when you will save it.....save for web....and use that tool to save it.....that is why my sigs are between 19kb-19,99kb.......I can make it as close to 20 I possible can.

So it is simple to follow the rules....and I think other programs follow some of the same features ;)

Guest gnr>everything
No, 10 pixels is stupid.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not really....I guess your using photoshop.....your setting you settings to the size when you start the new document....right.....simple.....and when you will save it.....save for web....and use that tool to save it.....that is why my sigs are between 19kb-19,99kb.......I can make it as close to 20 I possible can.

So it is simple to follow the rules....and I think other programs follow some of the same features ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know how to save it for the web and under file size limits ;)

Ok, let's clear something up - yes it's 'only' ten pixels - but the fact remains that it's oversized. If we allow one to be 10 pixels over - do we allow one that is 12, 15 or 20? The rules are there - they are simple to follow.

Please respect them.

R.