Alice In Chains

Appetite18

I have been getting into Alice In Chains lately and Ive gotta say out of the "big four" of grunge (AIC, Nirvana, PJ, Soundgarden) these guys are definitely my favorite. Dirt is a masterpiece, Facelift is great, their self-titled is very good (too long though), and their unplugged is quite good. I haven't heard their two acoustic Eps but I hear they are great. So there any big fans here?

Truly a Great Band. Won't be a legend though cause it faded away too fast. I liked and have all there albums. Unplugged is really good. Jar of Flies is alright. Nothing Safe is just there greatest hits shit, it's good. But Facelift and Dirt were the masterpieces of them. Layne's short stint on Mad Season was good too. Too bad he had to die from drugs too cause it pissed me off.

R.I.P. Layne Staley- August 22, 1967- April 5, 2002.

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

2nd to GNR for me layne was the best vocalist of that era he just had unexplainable power, i always wanted jerry cantrell to join GNR, now would that not kick ass?