Name for me new band

Why do people come here for band names? What's the point of using someone else's name, eh?

EH?!

Seriously, if you can't come up with name, I'm amazed that you guys can make music.

Nothing against you personally, dude, but I see like millions of these threads. If it's YOUR band, YOU should come up with the name. Do you think Angus Young went to a buncha guys and asked for the name? Well... Come to think of it... he actually got the name from his sister.

So, EN VEE EMM on all that shit.

Why don't you call yourself Jack Fag and The Fagettes.

Or The Originals.

And if that's taken, how 'bout the Originals Two.

LOL!!!111oneone!!11eleventy!!1

Why do people come here for band names? What's the point of using someone else's name, eh?

EH?!

Seriously, if you can't come up with name, I'm amazed that you guys can make music.

Nothing against you personally, dude, but I see like millions of these threads. If it's YOUR band, YOU should come up with the name. Do you think Angus Young went to a buncha guys and asked for the name? Well...  Come to think of it...  he actually got the name from his sister.

Or The Originals.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm gonna agree. My band came up with literally tons of names and then had to narrow them down to 10 of the best. It took alot of Jack Daniels and beers. It takes time and also the commitment of all the band to find the name that suits them best. My first band in High school was "Hot Beef Injection". Then we were Sonicfart., Muffdiver,Clamlicker, etc... Till I left and My cousin formed Bongwater. I am now in a new band after almost 18 years and we call ourselves Cooter Pie. We just came up with a name we like the most in life, PUSSY! Just concentrate on somethings material you like, you may hit a nerve on a name.

EH?!

Nothing against you personally, dude, but I see like millions of these threads. If it's YOUR band, YOU should come up with the name. Do you think Angus Young went to a buncha guys and asked for the name? Well...   Come to think of it...   he actually got the name from his sister.

Or The Originals.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm gonna agree. My band came up with literally tons of names and then had to narrow them down to 10 of the best. It took alot of Jack Daniels and beers. It takes time and also the commitment of all the band to find the name that suits them best. My first band in High school was "Hot Beef Injection". Then we were Sonicfart., Muffdiver,Clamlicker, etc... Till I left and My cousin formed Bongwater. I am now in a new band after almost 18 years and we call ourselves Cooter Pie. We just came up with a name we like the most in life, PUSSY! Just concentrate on somethings material you like, you may hit a nerve on a name.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Haha, nice band names.

EH?!

Nothing against you personally, dude, but I see like millions of these threads. If it's YOUR band, YOU should come up with the name. Do you think Angus Young went to a buncha guys and asked for the name? Well...  Come to think of it...  he actually got the name from his sister.

Or The Originals.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Spinal Tap? ;)

What about

"the forever vergins"

Named after Damien :rolleyes:

and ARQ.....you don't wanna call your band spinal tap.....your drummer might self combust or fall down or anything really.....die on his own puke....or actually somebody ells :vomit:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol:

So you watched it then?

Actually I wasn't saying call the band Spinal Tap...I was just picking up on ThePartyBoy's reference to the scene in the movie where they said they were called 'The Originals'