COOTER PIE

Eh, anyone like the name I came up with for my band, COOTER PIE. I could'a used some of my ones from back in high school: Muffdiver, Clamlicker, Sonicfart, Hot Beef Injection etc... But this suited best since I am starting over after nearly 18 years in a new band and without my Cuz in it. I'm sure ya will here from us as I will be opening up for my Cuz band Bongwater in Chicago as soon as Spring 2006 as we are currently working on new material.

yea you'll go far, im sure.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well hey man, it was either that or Whisker Bisquit.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't like either... but if you guys like it that's great - but think about what people will think of the name. We live in an age where people won't even bother checking the band out because they dislike the name.

Sad but true.

R.

yea you'll go far, im sure.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well hey man, it was either that or Whisker Bisquit.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't like either... but if you guys like it that's great - but think about what people will think of the name. We live in an age where people won't even bother checking the band out because they dislike the name.

Sad but true.

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree it's bullshit nowadays. Like, i listen to this band called Anal Cunt, Septic Cunts, and Anal Stench. They are all good metal bands. But cuz of the name people probly wouldnt like them.

I agree it's bullshit nowadays. Like, i listen to this band called Anal Cunt, Septic Cunts, and Anal Stench. They are all good metal bands. But cuz of the name people probly wouldnt like them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wouldn't even bother listening to them...

R.

Not listening to us is like saying you would not of went to see Fecal Matter(Kurt Cobain) before they became Nirvana. It's just a name. It's what reflects and shines in the music that matters the most. People will come for the music, not the name.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I disagree completey. If Gn'R had called themselves AIDS - i would have been much less likely to check them out - and i think many others would too.

R.

Not listening to us is like saying you would not of went to see Fecal Matter(Kurt Cobain) before they became Nirvana. It's just a name. It's what reflects and shines in the music that matters the most. People will come for the music, not the name.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I disagree completey. If Gn'R had called themselves AIDS - i would have been much less likely to check them out - and i think many others would too.

R.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your missin out on a lot of good music then if you judge by the name.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

There was a band in my area, rome NY to be exact named "cooter stew". I used to play with their drummer. I don't think they went anywhere.