Best Pink Floyd Singer

Ringo

vote or die  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey you're back bitch

I overall like Gilmour better, though Roger's voice on The Wall is outstanding.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree, Roger's singing on The Wall fits the character of pink so well, it sounds tourtoured and in pain and full of emotion.

Gilmour really has two singing voices, i like his more husky singing voice like on Young Lust. Then you have his much calmer voice, like on Echoes which is great too.

I can't really choose between Rog and David, their voices go together so well.

When i was little and first getting into Floyd i didn't realise there were two singers :lol: But now its one of the reasons i love Floyd so much, Rogers and Davids voices give the music so much more depth.

Hey you're back bitch

I overall like Gilmour better, though Roger's voice on The Wall is outstanding.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree, Roger's singing on The Wall fits the character of pink so well, it sounds tourtoured and in pain and full of emotion.

Gilmour really has two singing voices, i like his more husky singing voice like on Young Lust. Then you have his much calmer voice, like on Echoes which is great too.

I can't really choose between Rog and David, their voices go together so well.

When i was little and first getting into Floyd i didn't realise there were two singers :lol: But now its one of the reasons i love Floyd so much, Rogers and Davids voices give the music so much more depth.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ya i really like the singing in echoes. i love it wen dave and richard harmonize. it sounds like one voice.

david is the voice of Pink in comfortably numb wich is done really good but ya roger plays him exellent

i know i havent been here in forever but watever Ringo is back rock3

whatshername from the great gig in the sky :o

i'm suprised nobody gave their hats off to roy harper

his vocals on have a cigar are pretty awesome

"everyone is just greeeeeeeeeeen" i think the best part is where his voice breaks here

anyways...i'll go with gilmore - his voice was stronger overall

although...rog has an awesome part in the wall...i forget the song that he does it on...but he goes up to a high c and it just sounds so out of pitch it makes you want to cry...which is what its intended i think

does anyone know what song i'm talking about?

i'm suprised nobody gave their hats off to roy harper

his vocals on have a cigar are pretty awesome

"everyone is just greeeeeeeeeeen" i think the best part is where his voice breaks here

anyways...i'll go with gilmore - his voice was stronger overall

although...rog has an awesome part in the wall...i forget the song that he does it on...but he goes up to a high c and it just sounds so out of pitch it makes you want to cry...which is what its intended i think

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hmmmmmm im not sure but i know he sounds really good in the song Vera

he does a good job sounding deprssed

What songs did Richard Wright sing on?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

he sings in the background of alot of their songs. you hear him pretty good in echoes

you hear him sing solo in time and i think in us and them too

he sounds alot like waters

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dont Leave Me Now, but yeah , my brother gets so pissed when i play that song! :lol:

I like Gilmour overall better.

Guest gnr>everything
*puts on Comfortably Numb at Live 8*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I dont like that version.. I think Gilmour fucked the solo up

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

His solo was better than Waters singing :scared:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

His solo was better than Waters singing :scared:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ya but watch the solo in comfortably numb on rock4 PULSE.

that is fucking AMAZING SHIT right there. u have to see it

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nah he didn't fuck it up, it just did a shorter version of the live solo he normally does for CN

Because Live 8 was running overtime, so he couldn't do the massive 4 min long live solo he useally does.

While the Pulse solo is great, i dont think it's as good as from the solos ive seen from when they were on The Wall tour, where he was standing on top of the wall soloing, it's capivating, so amazing. Plus in the Pulse tour he used EMG's in his guitar and has a much crapper tone then the awesome tone he had in the 70s.

Edited by johnezz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nah he didn't fuck it up, it just did a shorter version of the live solo he normally does for CN

Because Live 8 was running overtime, so he couldn't do the massive 4 min long live solo he useally does.

While the Pulse solo is great, i dont think it's as good as from the solos ive seen from when they were on The Wall tour, where he was standing on top of the wall soloing, it's capivating, so amazing. Plus in the Pulse tour he used EMG's in his guitar and has a much crapper tone then the awesome tone he had in the 70s.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i saw part of the wall tour but didnt really get to see his solo. i just remember him standing on the wall wich was fucking awsome. ill check it out cuz if its better than PULSE than it must be insane