Albums & Songs That Have Failed

Mama Kin

Guest gnr>everything
"Should have" instead of "should of" in the thread title.  They sound similar, so it is a common mistake, but "should of" is a phrase that really doesn't make sense.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, that's a pet peeve of mine.

brides of destruction-runaway brides...hardly no promotion because it was released through Shrapnel

Motley Crue's self titled, its a rockin album but didn't get the credit it deserved because Vince Neil wasn't singing and people didn't give it a chance from the beginning...its one of my favorite motley albums rock2

Magical Mystery Tour - The Beatles

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"Magical Mystery Tour brought in more than $8 million in three weeks. Released on November 27, 1967 it had sold 1.75 million by January. The U.S. version of the album was EMI's biggest selling import.

•Magical Mystery Tour was released in Britain as a double EP and a 28-page booklet on Dec 8 '67 at 19s 6d (97 1/2p). It sold a half a million copies in the UK before Christmas."

yea bet they're gutted that one collapsed on its arse.

josh todd- you made me (absolutely amazing, but barely anyone knows it)

buckcherry-time bomb (people say it killed them, but it was the business)

brides of destruction- here come the brides(awesome album)

brides of destruction-runaway brides (not given any chance without nikki)

crystal pistol-self titled (fuckin wicked yet sleazy, any rock fan would love it)

megadeth-the system has failed (good start to finish)

muse- absolution(barely sold in the US and canada, but is amazing)

Van Halen - Fair Warning

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agreed. Even though it did go platinum, it didn't sell as well as their other albums.

Great hard rock guitar oriented album. Some of Ed's best work. And their stage setup that year was awesome, with tons of amps/speakers stacked behind them.

Fair Warning is my fave VH album, since it's much darker than the others, and displays all the conflict in the band at the time.

But Silvertide's Show and Tell really did deserve to fail. It's just an exercise in Nostalgia. Though their vocalist has a cool voice, his lyrics were aweful. they do nothig new, and unlike the Darkness or Dragonforce, they don't even try to put a new spin on a formula that got tired 20 years ago.