Scorpions

illusions

I listened to to them alot when i was a kid because my older brother was a huge fan..Scorpions,Guns N`Roses,Skid Row and Aerosmith were the first rock bands i started listening to.Gn`r got to me the most in the end(of course).

Edited by J.T

I keep hearing good things about them, I might have to delve deeper down the rabbit hole

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you're into wicked guitarists, early Scorpions is one of the best bands for that.

First they had a young genius named Michael Schenker who went on to join UFO and later the Michael Schenker Group (MSG).

After Michael left they got an even more awesome guitarist named Uli Jon Roth. He kicked ass, and was so original for his time.

Check out these little gems if you have a chance:

Scorpions - Lonesome Crow [1972]

Scorpions - Fly To The Rainbow [1974]

Scorpions - In Trance [1975]

Scorpions - Virgin Killer [1976]

Scorpions - Taken By Force [1978]

Scorpions - Tokyo Tapes [1978]

I keep hearing good things about them, I might have to delve deeper down the rabbit hole

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you're into wicked guitarists, early Scorpions is one of the best bands for that.

First they had a young genius named Michael Schenker who went on to join UFO and later the Michael Schenker Group (MSG).

After Michael left they got an even more awesome guitarist named Uli Jon Roth. He kicked ass, and was so original for his time.

Check out these little gems if you have a chance:

Scorpions - Lonesome Crow [1972]

Scorpions - Fly To The Rainbow [1974]

Scorpions - In Trance [1975]

Scorpions - Virgin Killer [1976]

Scorpions - Taken By Force [1978]

Scorpions - Tokyo Tapes [1978]

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Will do, cheers

it's cool because even if you're sick of Rock You Like a Hurricane, and the other 80s commercial songs, these albums had nothing to do with the cliche "Scorpions" sound that everybody knows. But they are kick ass albums. And kind of underground because very few of the general public even know that the Scorps had albums in the 70s.

On a sad related note, Uli Jon Roth just went bankrupt. :(

I'm a Scorpions fan. Usually, I don't listen to hard rock/metal because it is just a bunch of guitar solos and loud drums. That does nothing for me, personally. The Scorpions, however, had more than that. Their music is fun to listen to, and a lot of their lyrics are good.

Of course I love their softer songs the most. "Wind of Change" is great, but a song that is SOOOOO much better is "Still Loving You". By far their best work, and the first song you need to hear if you are checking out the Scorpions.

The last wednesday, Oct19th, 2005, Scorpions was presented live at Auditorio Nacional, in Mexico City, 2 hours of classics songs, Still loving you was singing for all the audience, same with Wind of change, Holiday, etc. in the public there are people of 60 years old, was a perfect concert.

I Was There, I love rock ´n roll.

Sorry for my english.

ScorpionTicket.JPG

In the next month Def Leppard in the same place, and a GNR tribute in Hard Rock Live, in Mexico City.

Edited by Young at heart

I listened to to them alot when i was a kid because my older brother was a huge fan..Scorpions,Guns N`Roses,Skid Row and Aerosmith were the first rock bands i started listening to.Gn`r got to me the most in the end(of course).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

nice sig