AXL TOLD

I´ve read from the Axl Rose interview did by Kurt Loder about 5 years ago by phone, that Axl has a complete studio, and that he uses computer and all that thing.

Im composer and musician, and i use some software to make music by computer... You have any idea which program uses Axl to make music by computers?

If any of u uses computer to make music, what software is your favorite? and if u use it, you think Axl could use the same software that u use? I know this is a gnr forum, but it would be interesting comment about that.

(dont care about my english, im venezuelan and I speak spanish)

Ralebava

Venezuela.

I'm sure that if he does computer recording, then he uses Digidesign's Pro Tools. Pro Tools is pretty much the industry standard.

Ok, digidesign protools is not exactly a tool to make music, its a tool to record and edit music... I use the Image Line Fruity Loops, its for compossing music... Im sure like u that Axl uses digidesign002, but its not for compossing trough computers...

Greetings

Ralebava

Venezuela