What do you have most about Rappers?

Ultimate Riff

I don't hate all Rappers, I like Tupac and thats about it the rest can kiss my arse!!!!

Tupac kept it real unlike them fake mother fuckers! :D

Nah.

What do you hate about rappers?

The way they act like they are gangsters when they are little homo's how haven't even touched a gun? Or is it the way they dress? or there attitude towards life?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't stand these poprappers without any messages like Eminem, 50 Cent, Lil Jon and all that bullshit.

i like good rap music.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Spoon knows good rap when he sees it, Eminem, 50 and Lil Jon can eat my arse for all i care.

Seriously its like N***a this and N***a that!

Tupacs lyrics was like poetry not like this dush dush beat music.

Rap sucks lately. they need more Dr Dre's, NWA, Ice Cube. Snoop had some good stuff out back in the day, now its all "bling bling" and all that crap, its all so watered down and predictable

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Snoop is shit.........NWA was the shit!! Cypress Hill was the shit!!!! Tupac was the shit!!! Now 50 shit is a beaver what next?

Rap sucks lately. they need more Dr Dre's, NWA, Ice Cube. Snoop had some good stuff out back in the day, now its all "bling bling" and all that crap, its all so watered down and predictable

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Snoop is shit.........NWA was the shit!! Cypress Hill was the shit!!!! Tupac was the shit!!! Now 50 shit is a beaver what next?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You sound really intelligent and obviously you have a way with words. Ever thought about becoming a music critic? :monkey:

I bet you have great memories to Cypress Hill when they were on the charts. Did you get 'Black Sunday' for your 2 year birthday?

What I hate most about rap?

They don't play any instruments(for the most part). Unless you consider the microphone an instrument. I like bands who play their instruments on stage, they shouldn't need to use samples or loops(whatever its called).

I have the fact that sometimes the record player is playing too many RPMs, and it sounds silly. But all players do that. And when the belt comes off mid gig, I bet that casn be a pest.

Do any of you know the handy hint of putting a weight/penny on the needle after its worn out to keep from buying a new one for a month or two?

The people that blindly hate rap are just idiots. You can make up all the excuses in the world, but you are still an idiot.

I'm not a huge rap fan. I do have a few rap/hip hop cds and enjoy a lot of the music. The people that claim rap is bad because no instruments are involved are ignorant. That means rock n' roll cannot be music either going by your standards. After all, the noise an electric guitar makes is made by electricity and we all know that's not a real instrument. CLAIMING THAT RAP IS NOT REAL MUSIC IS JUST IGNORANT!

I understand people not digging mainstream rap. A lot of it is pretty bad. Stuff like Naz, Kanye West, and Kardinal Offishal is great, though. I'm a big fan of older stuff like Run DMC as well.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You sound really intelligent and obviously you have a way with words. Ever thought about becoming a music critic? :monkey:

I bet you have great memories to Cypress Hill when they were on the charts. Did you get 'Black Sunday' for your 2 year birthday?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As a matter of fact i did.