gnr dvd with its alright

Alty

hey im lookin on ebay at a dvd Live in Paris June 6th 1992, and it has its alright on it,

does anyone know if this is a good version, or is this the only version of it you can get

on dvd or what one is the best.

thanks

Guest gnr>everything

I have PAris 92 on DVD. It's a good show, but the DVD I bought has no menus or anything and you have to fast forward to get to different songs which is a big pain in the ass. Mine was just the pay per view recording put right on to a dvd, but either way it was a good show. Post the link and someone else can helo you out more than me.

Guest gnr>everything

When I was searching for the Chicago DVD I bought, I came across that page...how weird that it's the same link 15 minutes later :blink:

Anyways, from what I can see you can't tell what version it is, and it's probably the same one I have, but once again I don't know much about this stuff.

Guest gnr>everything
lol ok is it good? and is its alright like the version on live era?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah it's pretty good. If you could get one of the ones posted on the site AF just posted, those are probably better, but it's still good. And it actually could be one of those ones, but you can't tell from the site. And yes, It's Alright is like the one on Live Era

Edited by gnr>everything