NIN down a drummer (for good this time)

UltraMav

Interesting. Funny how people don't hang around that band. They always seem better off after they leave. Trent just seems to carry a bad vibe around with him. I have noticed that about him.

On the subject I saw NIN a couple of weeks ago and the fill in drummer did a great job. I can't imagine trying to learn all of that in such a short time.

Interesting. Funny how people don't hang around that band. They always seem better off after they leave. Trent just seems to carry a bad vibe around with him. I have noticed that about him.

On the subject I saw NIN a couple of weeks ago and the fill in drummer did a great job. I can't imagine trying to learn all of that in such a short time.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes but in NIN they are actually doing something and in the media and getting recognition ... robin in gnr for example....

Edited by Gillian

Gillian! I don't get your point. I like NIN! Just think Trent has this negitivness around him. I'm not saying he is a bad person at all.

As for Robin, He is just living his life. He has made comments that have made the point that he lives a very seperate life other than his music. And good for him.

Gillian! I don't get your point. I like NIN! Just think Trent has this negitivness around him. I'm not saying he is a bad person at all.

As for Robin, He is just living his life. He has made comments that have made the point that he lives a very seperate life other than his music. And good for him.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was just saying career wise they aren't always better off, as they sorta drop from the media :lol: . and yesI am aware that Trent has a sorta aura of negativity... so in that sense it is better to get away from.

Well, shortly before Jerome posted this on his website, Trent wrote he had received some bad news just before the Orlando show. I wonder if this is what the news was. :( Here's what he wrote in his blog:

"Sorry to Orlando. I tried, but it was a bad show for me tonight.

I got some bad news right before we went on, then found out once again that the lights were not working properly. Frustrated and defeated. Tired of touring and the constant battle to get things right.

Fuck. "

Well, Alex Carapetis seems to be a fast learner and has been doing OK since he was brought in to replace Jerome. So, hopefully he'll stay on.